🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 127 — Bug Out Bag

Join Gil Ozeri, Lauren Lapkus, Johnny Meeks, and Alex Fernie for this week's episode of improv4humans with Matt Besser. Tune in to hear Lauren Lapkus' cure for cancer, how to make it in Hollywood using the prison system, vagina possums, and how to use a matrix to break down complex words like "rosasian". Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Any Chicago area people who forgot to get a ticket for the improv4human and Asssscat shows this weekend? I have one extra for each and I will sell for face value. Posting on StubHub or Craigslist will make that impossible.

I just don't want these to go to waste, I do NOT want to make a profit.

Is there any question at this point that improv4humans is the best podcast in the universe?

"We've got the cure for cancer and we've got it on a t-shirt!"

"Explain."

• Like 5

I fucking love Gil. He always plays the most insane old people/children.

"is everything animals?"

• Like 2

The ending to this was fantastic. Stuff of legends.

seriously, that and atlantis last week, I4H is killing it harder than ever these days

Haven't listened yet, but I'm so glad Gil's back. It's been too long since he's made an appearance.

this episode is fucking superb the bugs bunny sketch made me choke with laughter.. everyone was stellar thanks!

PS ..thanks a lot for "children my fingers are on fire" its pretty much the best thing i've ever heard and it made me spit on myself by accident..

• Like 2

Hey Matt Besser, the Koch brothers want in on the whole improv thing, according to New York magazine (via Paul Krugman's blog).

Needless to say, once it gets going, I'll probably be following them instead of improv4humans. So if the number of people listening suddenly falls off a cliff in the upcoming weeks, you'll know the reason why.

While PFT's off-mic laughter gets a lot of attention on Comedy Bang Bang, is there is anything better than when something gets Besser rolling? Lauren seems to do it to him more than anyone else. His laugh when she mocked the 'oh hello' and then being told to 'explain' the t-shirt was great. I think I'm going to stop seeing my therapist and just start listening to all of these shows instead.

• Like 2

While PFT's off-mic laughter gets a lot of attention on Comedy Bang Bang, is there is anything better than when something gets Besser rolling? Lauren seems to do it to him more than anyone else. His laugh when she mocked the 'oh hello' and then being told to 'explain' the t-shirt was great. I think I'm going to stop seeing my therapist and just start listening to all of these shows instead.

Yeah, Matt is such a master that whenever someone else cracks him up it seems significant to me.

• Like 1

The vocabulary matrix scene was absolutely incredible, and I loved the last one too. Awesome episode. Any week that Lapkus is on two Earwolf shows is a good week in my life.

• Like 1

like every scene i was thinking "woah i cant wait to get on the forum and talk about how great that scene was", A+ ep

• Like 4

I was just saying the same thing! Imagine how the improviser feels when Besser reacts like that to something they've said. It has to be the best feeling.

Another thing I love is watching the first I4H VPN because you can see how much Besser loves Gemberling. He looks at him with such admiration.

While we're discussing off-mic laughter, I have to mention Hayes from Hollywood Handbook. He's one of the best laughers in the game these days.

• Like 1

I was just saying the same thing! Imagine how the improviser feels when Besser reacts like that to something they've said. It has to be the best feeling.

Another thing I love is watching the first I4H VPN because you can see how much Besser loves Gemberling. He looks at him with such admiration.

While we're discussing off-mic laughter, I have to mention Hayes from Hollywood Handbook. He's one of the best laughers in the game these days.

It's so much fun when you have any of them lose it like that because we feel like we're in on the joke with them. When they are able to crack each other up, what possible chance do we fans have? Love it.

I group Lauren in the same group as PFT as people who don't often swear, so hearing her cuss is always hilarious if not a little startling. That being said this episode was solid good, every sketch was a hit and the end was amazing. A great group of improvisers delivering on their talents, what more could you ask for?

I like it when you can hear Matt coaching and guiding scenes. Loved this episode.

This was a really good episode. The Crap on Youtube video about education just about broke my heart, but the scene it inspired made me forget about it.

Sign in to follow this