🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 27 — Joe Wengert, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes start off by discussing this week’s biggest question: Who is going to replace Letterman when he leaves and should you make a list about it? Then, very good friend of the show JOE WENGERT stops by to talk about what it was like to do a standup special, joke set-ups, plot holes, mic styles, Pierce Brosnan, and blue jeans. Also, stop holding your breath- the Popcorn Gallery is back with more thoughtful and poignant questions.

This episode is sponsored by Audible.com. Go to audible.com/hollywood for a free audio book and 30 day free trial.

• Like 1

Well, there have been a lot of changes over at the 'wolf:

1. Um hello, studio remodeling much?

2. Scott Awkwardman gave you an ad again. (called it)

3. Donations have been allocated toward the refunding of the "popcorn gallery"

4. Sean used some of that "to the dome" money to literally buy a #swagalert hat for his dome. Very trendy and stylish

• Like 5

I want to hear more about Mark, whose job it is to push dumpsters at full speed into one another. Possible guest?

e: 69th post.

• Like 6

So happy that I got on the Popcorn Gallery this week! Very refreshing to hear three white males discuss hashtag hurricanes

• Like 4

hi gototimsvlogdotnet, can you please speak on this video i just watched where you call me "not as funny as chanson"?

• Like 16

hi gototimsvlogdotnet, can you please speak on this video i just watched where you call me "not as funny as chanson"?

that was a very funny video, gototimsvlogdotnet. good job.

• Like 2

good brosnin story

• Like 2

Last night I bravely donated money to this show and the coward charlatans at Bank of America made harassing phone calls to me, asking if someone stole my bank info because my recent purchase history "seemed" ''"fradulent"''. Apparently, there are enemies everywhere, and the oppression goes all the way to the top. Stay safe, all.

• Like 3

very authentic unboxing experience

• Like 5

UHHhhh maybe no one has thought of this but my main pick to replace David Letter Man? Just a couple of fellas I like to call Mr. Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport. Joe Wengert can be there too as their sidekick tearing it up on the fuckin bass. That's what I'm talking about.

PS congrats on the new studio Agata and July Diaz and Gabe Dannon and Jeff Ulrich and all other ear wolfs. Check out the lighting on this week's pics everyone. Mama like

• Like 9

Agatafeelin', you are really good at finding out everyone's personal information. You really must be a computer program, otherwise your last name wouldn't be "ShjqxntoxUZGx9oauf"

• Like 6

Matt Gourley's message makes a nice thumbnail image for this video. I also like the idea that he probably really stunk up the studio making such a large drawing using markers. The medium is the message

• Like 2

Audible - based in Seattle. Just saying.

Also thanks for shouting out the fact that Nick Thune and I go way back. And by way back I mean that he was at the same place I was for several days out of the week for an entire year with little interaction between us. Mainly because I was afraid of him. But just enough interaction for me to be aware of his existence. Just to clarify.

• Like 3

I'm disgusted that any of you have gone to tims' vlog.

• Like 2

I told myself I wouldn't be upset if my question wasn't chosen this week. Turns out I'm only human.

• Like 9

sorry skiz, the siren song of the earwolv table smashed my brain against the rocks of the vlog

• Like 3

greggy, we back on top baby. we back on top.

• Like 2

started from the bottom now we here

• Like 4

really digging the forum content this week (the vlog and podcast the musical). when the time comes, i will be auditioning for the part of agata (because i'm a baritone, and i'm saucier than a friggin' flatizza!).

• Like 7

I'm disgusted that any of you have gone to tims' vlog.

It's really not very good. What's wrong with you people?