🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 175 — TUTSTEP

On this week's Who Charted, Howard, and our fill-in Kulap, Emily V Gordon from the Indoor Kids, welcome the man from your dreams, Matt Braunger. Tune in to hear the crew count down the top 5 singles on iTunes, advocate for full boob hickeys, talk God, and discuss the currently popular combo of deep base and 'hoidle doidle'. Plus, a tight tight round of Jaws is Better is played AND Who Charted's very first Boondock Saints reference gets made. Get into it! Missing you Kulap.

Emily LITERRALY said- Fonzie bear.

Ayyyyyyyeee!

Fozzie - Fonzie- funny.

Emily needs slim fast for the word literally.

A truly for breakfast and actually for lunch and a sensible literally for dinner.

But she is a great step in for Koo.

Howard should be Animal.

• Like 2

I thought when it came to most downloaded woman, it was Danni Ashe?

Or so she always proclaimed.

On a different note, has the music chart changed at all this year? Don't get me wrong, I'm digging Howard's klezmer, but how about a top 5 summer drinks, or summer activities...

Matty B did a solid job on the whooch, and should be back in the 'wolf soon!

On a different note, has the music chart changed at all this year? Don't get me wrong, I'm digging Howard's klezmer, but how about a top 5 summer drinks, or summer activities...

That's for Twooch. Personally, I would like Howard and Kulap bring back the Chart Transplant and bring in a new song. Long time Whooch listeners know what I'm talking about...

Matty B did a solid job on the whooch, and should be back in the 'wolf soon!

Agreed. I love Matt on the podcast. Ding Donger is a great podcast as well...highly recommended.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree that the Chart Transplant needs to come back. There's very little change in the music charts, they're moving slower than tectonic plates.

Side note: Those yellow panels in location three are freaking me out. They're giving everybody's skin a yellowish pallor.

Love, Guy Who Complains About the Supplemental Photographs That Are Packaged With His Free Audio Entertainment.

• Like 2

Leggero is going to co-host next week so I want to hear her being disgusted at all of these songs. After that, chart transplant can come back.

• Like 3

The guest was the most boring part of the episode. Matt just doesn't really make me laugh.

Matt Braunger and Emily Gordon were very funny, sharp and charming, by me. Niggling reference thing of the episode--Sid Caesar wasn't the for laughs transvestite of early US tv, Milton Berle was.

I think the "most downloaded woman" who had her own show that Matt was talking about was Cindy Margolis.

I thought the same thing. Men of a certain age and all that jazz.

Emily LITERRALY said- Fonzie bear.

Once again, noticed the same thing. I thought it was a wonderful episode, full of laughs (laffs?)! Glad a few listeners noticed other things that the hosts/guests didn't notice that literally made me laugh out loud (LOL?!?).

If it weren't for hearing the same songs every week, we wouldn't get the hilarity of Howard's klezmer scatting escalating to the point of him teasing whether he'll do it or not. I was especially blown away this week, because I listened to Moshe Kasher's (second) appearance on You Made it Weird last weekend, and he did a similar song about soup which I thought would be a perfect match for Howard's, and then Howard actually referenced soup this week!

Also, Emily very nearly said "It's been one week" during the opening.

If it weren't for hearing the same songs every week, we wouldn't get the hilarity of Howard's klezmer scatting escalating to the point of him teasing whether he'll do it or not. I was especially blown away this week, because I listened to Moshe Kasher's (second) appearance on You Made it Weird last weekend, and he did a similar song about soup which I thought would be a perfect match for Howard's, and then Howard actually referenced soup this week!

Also, Emily very nearly said "It's been one week" during the opening.

Keep The Jason Derulo song on the charts as long as you want! We do need the Kremer Klesmer in our lives.

The loop video of Jason Derulo signing his own name for 57 minutes is one of my favorite things on the internet

Also, Pharrell shoulda got the Oscar. Happy is a way better song than the Frozen thing.

I actually enjoyed Divergent. The premise is like the most absurd social engineering taken to a ridiculous extreme, but it was kind of fun. And no love triangles! So bonus points for that.