🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 70 — The Kitchen Caper

The rat pack has found themselves in the kitchen as they are onto their next mission to poison the Shaman of the Man Rats. Will they able to finally break the curse? Tune in to find out!

Is Stargoyle one of those taxidermided animals the gang put in the robe during the ransack? Brrr....I hope not!

I did like Brian and the gang enjoying Gor's gassy attack before his demise. "You're in the eye of the far"...fucking Blaine's a genius.

Where was Mildred this episode? Was she back with the rest of the rats? If she was she is now naked and surrounded by dozens of naked male dwarves with naked male dwarf chubbies...

...or she was in a small rat tunnel and just got playdough fun factoried out through the wall...

Where was Mildred this episode? Was she back with the rest of the rats? If she was she is now naked and surrounded by dozens of naked male dwarves with naked male dwarf chubbies...

...or she was in a small rat tunnel and just got playdough fun factoried out through the wall...

if you listened to the last episode you'd know she was with them but i think she just got lost in the suffle since sark had her plus 6 rat/dwarf npcs plus like 4 or 5 manrats to play all at the same time, sarah's not around to play her character so what're you gonna do? she got forced to the background

as much as i loved this little rat sidequest, I'm glad it's over and everyone's back to their regular selves, they gotta kill that necromancer! plus i'm still itching to see Glinnishmore and meet Gerry's new character

• Like 2

Oh those poor rats in the prisoner room. Turned into a bloody paste. And the worst part is, they died without ever even having a taste of delicious, delicious cheese!

Yeah, Mildred was with them the whole time. It would have been interesting to see what she thought they should do first, I know I was thinking "get your gear back before you loot the room! You need to be able to fight off the rest of the rat-men!"

It's a shame that some of those dwarf-rats had to die in such a gruesome way… Maybe if Damien and the gang went back to warn them that the curse would be broken, instead of waiting to watch Gor die… but I guess that ship has sailed. Well, if you're gonna make an omelette…

2hour2.jpg

Are the sugar cubes the poison itself, or are they just the delivery method for the poison? It doesn't make sense to mask the poison in a sugar cube only to mask it again in either food or water.

• Like 2

Are the sugar cubes the poison itself, or are they just the delivery method for the poison? It doesn't make sense to mask the poison in a sugar cube only to mask it again in either food or water.

There is no actual poison. Due to a fluke of genetics brought on by decades of inbreeding, the man-rats are all diabetic.

• Like 1

I don't care what anyone says, Sark isn't a "shitty DM". He's doing an awesome job.

• Like 5

Yeah, Mildred was with them the whole time. It would have been interesting to see what she thought they should do first, I know I was thinking "get your gear back before you loot the room! You need to be able to fight off the rest of the rat-men!"

It's a shame that some of those dwarf-rats had to die in such a gruesome way… Maybe if Damien and the gang went back to warn them that the curse would be broken, instead of waiting to watch Gor die… but I guess that ship has sailed. Well, if you're gonna make an omelette…

I can't help but think that the rat phamacist must have known this might happen. Damien did offer to try to break the curse while explaining that he didn't know when it (if) it would work. And the disscussion with the same pharmacist about the plan to kill the dirty rat was about the lifting of the curse when Gor died.

Great episode, but I only give it 7 out of 10 for the lack of Mildred and Sir Richard. I realise they have lives (and Sir Dick is dead), but it's only half the fun without them. Would it be possible to have a 'guest' come in role play a temporary part while a player or two is out? Now I'm not knocking anyone's ability to role play for someone while they're out, it's just a suggestion.

I'm the guy that gave the gang the dice mentioned in this episode. I don't work for q-workshop.com, I'm just a huge fan of their dice. They have dozens of styles, all intricately detailed, and they do custom dice as well.

Www,q-workshop.com

-Uriel

• Like 4

I'm guessing that a good number of the dwarf-rats were prepared enough to get out into the open. At least the ones who supported our party probably got out. If they didn't, well, I guess they should have had a little more faith, ha ha.

It was driving me nuts that nobody was thinking of the rats in the cages before they did this, they could have easily gone to check on those dwarf/rats instead of getting the confirmation on Gore. I thought that maybe Sark was going to say that the adventurerers would change faster than the others since of Brian's cure disease/uncurse tingle, since the rules said they wouldn't be fully cured unless Brian was 12th level or higher, but it would at least stall things if they had that cast on them within 3 days of the curse. I think Sark really just wanted the imagery of a dwarf sluice and you could tell he was planning on this happening from the second he introduced the cages.

I feel like Mildred would have noticed it!

I'm the guy that gave the gang the dice mentioned in this episode. I don't work for q-workshop.com, I'm just a huge fan of their dice. They have dozens of styles, all intricately detailed, and they do custom dice as well.

Www,q-workshop.com

-Uriel

http://q-workshop.com

Great episode, but I only give it 7 out of 10 for the lack of Mildred and Sir Richard. I realise they have lives (and Sir Dick is dead), but it's only half the fun without them.

I really want them back!

Brian, Blaine and Ken are great (and Sark is a shitty DM, ofcourse), but Sarah and Gerry each bring a very different, distinct energy to the group.

• Like 2

They wouldn't have been able to rescue the caged rats anyway until it was too late.

exactly. plus whats more fun, listen the party sit around trying to figure out how to open cages to rescue a bunch of rats we've never met or listen to them go all supermarket sweep on gor's magic gear stash?

• Like 1

Blaine and Brian have been really utilizing their magic and taking control of solving rat form quickly but what I have liked most is how Ken was let loose, he keeps doing anything he thinks is funny regardless of how gross or perverted it may be. Thanks to more air time for Ken I still can't resist laughing about anything to do with vomit. It will be nice when the others are back but I feel like they stepped up their game.

This episode was great also in the sense that all the guys that want to surrender after first blood died in the walls. Little video game bad attitude justice in my mind.

Sign in to follow this