🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DubipR

Who Charted Themes on Bandcamp!

I feel stupid paying $3 for ~4 minutes of stuff that was available for free before, but I'll do it to support the cause.

Seeing "Rudolph Chewed Off" linked on that page reminds me that the new DBS album was supposed to come out in 2013, and we've heard virtually nothing about it for the last couple months. Also, didn't Howard record a stand-up album quite a while ago? I blame Kulap for getting busy with her own project rather than maintaining her usual level of keeping Howard on track.

Yeah, going to buy the chart themes to support the cause later today.

Still wishing we had TOMS. I know Stard and Howard are busy, but don't get me all hot and bothered about a new album then push it 4 months! That's just cruel!

And yeah, WHAT UP WIT DAT STAND UP ALBUM???

I feel stupid paying $3 for ~4 minutes of stuff that was available for free before, but I'll do it to support the cause.

Seeing "Rudolph Chewed Off" linked on that page reminds me that the new DBS album was supposed to come out in 2013, and we've heard virtually nothing about it for the last couple months. Also, didn't Howard record a stand-up album quite a while ago? I blame Kulap for getting busy with her own project rather than maintaining her usual level of keeping Howard on track.

Definitely not her fault, she has nothing to do with the albums. My fault almost entirely, and I feel really bad about it. I've been under the gun with a lot of stuff. You will have the album for the rest of your lives I promise. There will be a sudden push of a lot of Kremer gold soon I hope.

• Like 1

Definitely not her fault, she has nothing to do with the albums. My fault almost entirely, and I feel really bad about it. I've been under the gun with a lot of stuff. You will have the album for the rest of your lives I promise. There will be a sudden push of a lot of Kremer gold soon I hope.

Oh, I was totally kidding about the Kulap thing.

Don't feel too bad, we've got plenty of free stuff to occupy our ears every day, largely thanks to you.

Sign in to follow this