🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 175.5 — 4/11/14 TWO CHARTED 114

In honor of the brand new Chart Theme Collection, Howard & Stard count down some of your favorite Who Charted? themes on this week’s Two Charted! Where did Hermes the Chart Goose come from? How do you scroll on Twitter? How did Howard & Stard get pranked recently? All of this is discussed plus, exclusive audio of Howard’s first walkthrough of Earwolf location 3!

Make sure to grab yourself the Chart Theme Collection: 15 Charts for $3 over at howardkremer.bandcamp.com!

Howard, did you start watching the Wire with the second season? The scene in question you're talking about is in Season 2.

• Like 3

All right! Let's get that Tampa date firmed-up, and I'll be there.

It will be Summah here!

No NW dates?? Killing me, smalls!! Where is the Portland or Seattle love?? So Sad...

Howard and Brody are touring as part of Funny or Die's Oddball Festival, so they aren't booking the venues themselves.

Howard was also here with Kyle Kinane and Sean Patton last summah, and the Neptune was at best 1/3 full. Can't blame them for skipping Seattle if the chartists don't bother showing up.

Howard, did you start watching the Wire with the second season? The scene in question you're talking about is in Season 2.

Seriously! And I don't think that's the first episode of season 2 either.

Howard's fear of dong is truly hilarious.

Yeah, as if The Wire isn't confusing enough right from the beginning, he managed to make it even more confusing.

Am I crazy, or were the backing vocals on the newly-recorded Tweet Chart theme done by Ku and Mary-Elizabeth Ellis-Day? This was the second episode where Howard claimed that it was Alice Wetterlund.

• Like 1

Howard's coming to Chicago! Huzzah! I also enjoyed the last 12 minutes where you get to hear Cody LIE about Who Charted being the first podcast recorded at Earwolf III. JESUS CODY!

Stard either needs to join as full on host, or start his own podcast, Preferably with Howard.

Their chemistry is electric.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this