🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 281 — Bro Boarders

Let’s turn our gaze away from Los Angeles and move over to Washington D.C. which is where HBO’s Veep takes place and Matt Walsh & first timer Tim Simons are both HBO actors in. They’ll define political terms, describe the accents from their hometowns, and reveal some xclusies about Veep. Plus, a chill boarder by the name of XJR& rolls on in the studio to tell us about his charity. We’re not karate kidding you when we say this is an episode you don’t wanna miss!

• Like 1

XJ R& was a fantastic new charac. I'm not karate kidding. Tim Simons fell in really well - good addition to the First Timers Club

• Like 1

Matt's comment about how every family should binge watch all their stories in one night reminded me of something- the premise for a sequel to Bedtime Stories where they have to go through every story in one night out of concern over copyright. Rogue copyright lawyers have grown into marauding bands, looting and pillaging cities as they cut a swath through the states in which they are licensed. The family knows that when the sun rises the next day, all works thought to be in the public domain will be owned by major media companies and therefore subject to strict copyright rules.

• Like 1

He did it again. So, I know I'm not going crazy. "See you next time ONNNNNNNNNNN the podcast" -- Jimmy Pardo's sign off.

He did it again. So, I know I'm not going crazy. "See you next time ONNNNNNNNNNN the podcast" -- Jimmy Pardo's sign off.

AK47, gone, not forgotten?

I had no idea Tim Simons was from Maine, let alone incredibly close to where I live. I hope he wasn't Karate Kidding me.

• Like 2

Name a bread bro

when scott says "thats a classic would you rather blunder" the joy i feel makes me squeal forever

• Like 3

This is a good podcasts!

I agee

• Like 1

I think XJR& and Ducky Powell would get along great.

• Like 4

Maybe it's just me, but for me, Brett is a person.

Leo Buscaglia has now been mentioned on two Earwolf shows in the last month.

Maybe it's just me, but for me, Brett is a person.

If Hollywood Handbook's taught me anything, yes, it's just you.

"Vagina Jeep"?! This episode was great. Love Scott's subtle "the white house has terrible cell phone reception."

• Like 1

xjr& was describing the french tv show Les Revenants and then topped it off by claiming that it was written by Scooby Doo.

matt walsh is a genius.

• Like 1

I think Scott needs to set up the first ever CBB Bro-Off between XJR& and Ducky. Winner controls the slopes and all the fresh powder he can dream of, just like a 1980s Ski Movie.

• Like 2

That was my immediate thought. There must be a XJR&/Ducky Powell episode now.

Sign in to follow this