🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 151 — Science of Creativity

The Professor Blastoff gang start the show off by talking about future parenthood and Tig describes her "new thing" jar. Then, previous guests Corey Beilstein and Rob Cherry III come back to the show to flip the script and ask the questions for a change. The question and answer portion delves into creativity, comedy careers, identity, alter-egos, children, originality, and more.

• Like 1

This was really interesting, good job by Rob and Corey.

Will anyone be surprised if a 'new' episode with Aaron gets released six months from now?

I thought it was really great, albeit jarring, to hear Aaron's voice. (And was I the only one who was waiting for them to just come out and admit that they taped this show the same time as Sensory Science? No shame in double tapings.) I really like the podcasts that invite more stories and reflections from their lives, so this format worked fine for me. And while I'll say again that I liked hearing Aaron, I look forward to hearing an obviously more current episode-- how is everyone doing now?- not some random time in the past, where they still make intentionally vague references to the Grammy's. Does anyone know if they actually went camping last month? That sounded awesome, like great podcast time. Maybe it involved hiking. Or meditating. Or band practice around a campfire. Nightguy with some crazy s'more action. I need stories, people.

Sign in to follow this