🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 128.5 — Best of improv4humans Vol. 4

Humans, it’s time for the best of improv4humans with Matt Besser volume 4 featuring a tremendous roster of the greatest improvisers including Andy Daly, Lennon Parham, John Gemberling, Paul Rust, Sean Conroy, Katie Dippold, Seth Morris, Alex Fernie, Ben Rodgers, Anthony King, Todd Glass, Joe Wengert, Sean Clements, Dominic Dierkes, Neil Campbell, Brian Huskey, Jon Gabrus, Rob Huebel, Adam Pally, Tim Meadows, Horatio Sanz, Mike Still, and Zack Pearlman. Make sure to choose the best scenes from episodes 90-127 and head over to the Earwolf forums to let us know for the next best of improv4humans episode! You can also now get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

I am still getting used to not having How Did This Get Made each Tuesday, so this was a very nice surprise to have this morning!

• Like 1

We are way past due getting together another Best Of. So go to the Best of thread and give us suggestions for scenes from Episodes 90-127. I think you will agree that that time period is our best run so this should be the Best Best of yet! Time stamps please.

• Like 4

^ Aye, captain.

In the meantime I enjoyed this Best Of a lot and was glad that a lot of scene suggestions that didn't get used for the previous Best Of got tossed into another one.

• Like 1

Can someone please tell me the name of the song playing at the beginning of this episode? It's my favorite of all the Dragoon songs that play during the show. Also, this might have been my favorite best-of episode yet. Beginning to end it was strong.

So glad the Rasta Banana scene made the cut.

Lots of VPN episodes, which makes me happy, as those are always amongst my favorites. I hope that comes back soon...

• Like 2

The thing with I4H is that so many of the episodes are so great as EPISODES, not just as a collection of scenes. So many of the best scenes won't make sense out of context.

• Like 1

So glad the Rasta Banana scene made the cut.

Lots of VPN episodes, which makes me happy, as those are always amongst my favorites. I hope that comes back soon...

def, todd glass was so good in that scene, i'd love to hear him on again some time

• Like 4

Why only 1:24:49? There were so many great scenes from this period of I4H (the VPN era), this could have easily been 3 hours. The other best ofs were 2 hours, right?

Lots of VPN episodes, [...] I hope that comes back soon...

What Punctured Jesus said. I must have watched every VPN episode like a dozen times each.

• Like 1

Yeah, this episode was great, but the time flew by. I would've happily listened for another half hour, at least.

I'll second Greggy's suggestion to bring back Todd Glass! Dude is hilarious, and I loved the rasta banana scene.

So glad this episode contained the sketch featuring Jose Dente and Joe Dent.

maybe people didnt suggest enough clips? remember to suggest clips for the next one~

If I remember correctly, Best of Vol 3 was 2 hours, but the last 20 minutes was the interview about Tom Petty's beard. Keep these Best Ofs lean and mean, just release 'em more frequently!

If I remember correctly, Best of Vol 3 was 2 hours, but the last 20 minutes was the interview about Tom Petty's beard. Keep these Best Ofs lean and mean, just release 'em more frequently!

With this in mind, it would be awesome to get another of these "how the bread is made" interviews about a favorite scene in the best-of episode. I'd like to hear everyone discuss what they were thinking as the Atlantis scene developed, for example. Hearing the guys talk about Tom Petty's Beard was really fun, even if it was disappointing that none of them seem to have listened to the scene again in preparation.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this