🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 129 — LIVE at the Chicago Improv Festival

Betsy Sodaro, Ian Roberts, and Matt Walsh join Matt Besser LIVE at the Chicago Improv Festival. Tune in to this week's improv4humans to hear where and when your boyfriend should be sexually relieving himself, what to do if your poo-loggers are on strike, and how to handle yourself if the CIA wants you, and and your body. Safe duck hunting y'all! Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

This is like when Beyond The Fringe reunited for the Secret Policeman's Ball, with Monty Python's Terry Jones standing in for Dudley Moore. Betsy is a worthy fourth addition to a show featuring Matt Walsh, Matt Besser and Ian Roberts.

• Like 1

Was going to be upset Amy wasn't there until I saw Betsy's name. Betsy ALWAYS kills it. ALWAYS. She's the best.

• Like 5

"I don't think their marriage is going well" KILLED me. Fantastic episode.

• Like 4

I'm super biased since I was there, but this is one of the best episodes ever. I'm also biased towards live episodes and aditionally biased towards any original members of the UCB reuniting, so I fully admit that I could be wrong. However, I gave this a listen today, and I personally think at least three scenes could make the next best of.

Also, I was left hanging by someone for this show and two last minute potential replacements flaked out on me. I manged to get someone to go to ASSSSCAT with me, but my additional ticket for this performance went unused. Thanks to Matt Walsh, Ian Roberts and Matt Besser for signing that ticket and coming across as really genuinely nice guys.

• Like 3

Was going to be upset Amy wasn't there until I saw Betsy's name. Betsy ALWAYS kills it. ALWAYS. She's the best.

Did you see here on Review? She killed it there too.

Did you see here on Review? She killed it there too.

And she came up with a very practical million dollar idea!

Sign in to follow this