🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 130 — 4/20 Special

oh my b sorry for asking

• Like 1

i think this question is answered in the first 10 seconds of the show

That's awesome. When I first listened I didn't really catch the cross-talk. So glad I came back and gave it another listen. Good stuff.

Great episode, I love I4H.

I couldn't even handle this episode. I listened to it three times in a row because I kept missing stuff from laughing too hard.

• Like 2

I couldn't even handle this episode. I listened to it three times in a row because I kept missing stuff from laughing too hard.

Totally agree. It has been a long time since I had to pause an episode and rewind it this much because I couldn't hear over my own laughter.

this was so much fun to record.

So freaking jealous, 'Stard. I've listened to it 3 times already and I lose my shit every time.

John Gemberling is in the Pantheon of I4H players. He kills me every time. And Jon Garbus... fucking love this guy! Every time he spoke I couldn't get Gino Lombardo out of my head.

Seriously, this might be in the Top 5 Earwolf podcasts of the Year (along with Andy Daly Podcast Projects and the Oh Golly ep of CBB). Besser should be given an award for putting this together.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Just what I need, been real stressed out and this kind of stuff gets me through the week. You guys rock!

• Like 1

What is the vape pen that Matt was talking about? Has anyone tried it? I've had bad luck with portable vapes but if theres a good one out there I'd like to try it.

• Like 1

This episode is amazing. I have forced my friends to listen to this.

While I would probably get tired of too many episodes where the improvisers are obviously in a certain state of mind, I would certainly welcome another one!

What is the vape pen that Matt was talking about? Has anyone tried it? I've had bad luck with portable vapes but if theres a good one out there I'd like to try it.

It's a vaporizer that is literally the size of a pen. You pack the weed, and then you like click this button 4 times to light it. Check out Getting Doug With High on Youtube. There's a vape company that sponsors the show, so they use them all the time. Besser got a free one when he was a guest.

Also, I loved this episode so much. Their attempts to make callbacks and transitions, all while cracking up and eating snacks the entire time, made this one of my favorite podcast episodes ever.

We used a full vaporizer made by http://www.vapexhale.com/ They'll give you a discount with code word "besser". And we also used a vape pen made by OG Number One http://theogpen.com/

It does not take marijuana but rather concentrate known as butter or shatter.

Both these are top shelf high quality products for serious smokers. Not an ad. Just the truth.

• Like 4

The sound effect "HWAAANG" for pulling your dick out is hall of fame-worthy onomatopoeia.

I am still listening to this episode. Because I'm absolutely ridiculous my re-listening count has to be 20+ by now. Horatio is one of my favorite people on I4H and CBB.

"You smell like a whore-whore!"

• Like 1

Great job! I am the guy from the Youtube video you guys watched at the beginning. I can now sleep well at night knowing that Matt Besser and Horatio Sanz have seen me in my boxers. Thanks!

• Like 1

What can I say, that hasn't already been said? Not only is this is the best comedy podcast of all time and space, but it might be the most fun thing I've ever been a party to. I can rewatch episodes of TV shows, rewatch movies, relisten to comedy albums and standup acts, but nothing trumps this. This is the ultimate in entertainment. It makes me feel like I'm part of the show. Simply put, it is unparalleled. From the bottom, sides and top of my heart, thank you Matt Besser and gang! I listen to this thing at least once a week; it makes me happy every single time I hear it.

• Like 2

What can I say, that hasn't already been said? Not only is this is the best comedy podcast of all time and space, but it might be the most fun thing I've ever been a party to. I can rewatch episodes of TV shows, rewatch movies, relisten to comedy albums and standup acts, but nothing trumps this. This is the ultimate in entertainment. It makes me feel like I'm part of the show. Simply put, it is unparalleled. From the bottom, sides and top of my heart, thank you Matt Besser and gang! I listen to this thing at least once a week; it makes me happy every single time I hear it.

Seconded!

Sign in to follow this