🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 152 — Screen Printing

After the Blastoff crew talk about Kyle’s new “silly act” disease diagnosis and their incredibly busy schedules, they welcome incredible illustrator & screen printer Dave Kloc to discuss screen printing. They’ll chat about how Dave got into art, how he went from making posters for bands to making posters every week for the Meltdown comedy show every Wednesday at Meltdown comics in Los Angeles, and his screen printing process.

• Like 1

Does anyone else feel like everybody is getting diagnosed with Coeliac disease?

I really enjoyed this episode, not much talk about screen printing but it did have a really nice relaxed atmosphere.

1. Starting to think the guys and gal don't really take the group photos seriously.

2. Is there a good way to check ourselves to see if we have Celiac?

2. Is there a good way to check ourselves to see if we have Celiac?

You take the blood, you go to the lab, you test it and you see if you have the Celiac, the Celiac.

Fun episode. I was kind of surprised by the topic since it's so specific and semi-obscure, and I can see why it wouldn't be interesting to a lot of people, but this was right up my alley. It was ironic how the most scientific part of the process was (jokingly) referred to by David as "magic" which he has no interest in understanding (for the record, it's really not complicated).

• Like 2

Oh my god who is booking guests, this is unlistenable

Dissenters be damned, I love it when they go around the horn- that Intro is one of my favorite bits of late. The revelation of each week's song is so marvelous...actually, It's Terrific

I'm glad Kyle discovered the Celiac piece- keeping on the diet will improve so many aspects of his life.... except his love life, because he's clearly already Walking on Air.

• Like 1

Dissenters be damned, I love it when they go around the horn- that Intro is one of my favorite bits of late. The revelation of each week's song is so marvelous...actually, It's Terrific

It's.. yooge.

I love Professor Blastoff! Tig's "Basically" joke reminds me of Geezer Butler's bass solo "Basically." Great episode.