🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DavidBrianDanielBasile

Just bought tickets to the show at skirball center may 11

What should I expect from a live show? This will be first and I am SO excited. I discovered CBB last year and since then have truly fell in love with the show and Scott (non-romantically)

For those of you who have gone, whats it like? Is there a meet and greet? I would love to shake Scott's hand

• Like 1

I have only been to the shows he has done at Comic-Con for the past 2 years so things may be a bit different. He will typically come out, do some bits, then have the guests come out for a little bit. After that he will launch into the recording of the live podcast and restart the show. It's a reallllly fun time and it's awesome to see some of these people perform their characters live. Last year I got to see Paul Rust do some new no-nos which was like a dream come true.

And yes typically he does a meet and greet after to the show but please don't make it awkward like I tend to do! You're gonna have an awesome time.

I went to the show in Detroit this last tour, and you're in for a treat, Daveyman. When I saw CBB Live, the Birthday Boys opened with a show, then Kurt Braunholer came out and did some standup, then Hot Saucerman did some warmup, and the shot started. The live shows are more character-focused than even a regular podcast is, and I feel like all the performers get that extra jolt from getting up in front of an actual crowd. After my experience at a live CBB, I'm going to make sure I'm at any live show they do in my area -- it's an amazing night. You're going to have a blast!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this