🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 177.5 — 4/25/14 TWO CHARTED 116

This Two Charted come straight from the Stard Alley Studios, but before you start this episode, have you eaten? How's your blood sugar? Tune in to hear your highness Howard, and his right hand band, Stard, blast through a great Wie Wie Chart, talk about the upsurge of comedy shows in East L.A., and dole out some sweet sign posts for Summah. Be kind to this episode, Who Charted comes from a broken home!

Make sure to grab yourself the Chart Theme Collection: 15 Charts for $3 over at howardkremer.bandcamp.com!

Daaaaang, 22:19 soooooo good as well!!! You dudes are wizards!

I'm loving these unconventional shows! And Engineer Stard has some serious music chops!

• Like 2

Amazing episode, gentlemen!

I loved the improv of the music and Wie Wie's lyrics... so freaking good.

Best way to start my Friday workday!

original.gif

• Like 1

This episode was BEYOND AMAZING. Greatest start to Friday! You guys should do a weekly podcast as well...your chemistry is awesome and I would love to hear more! :)

I'm also puzzled how the computer tech thought defragmenting the hard drive was going to fix your bad internet connection.

• Like 1

I'm glad Brett pointed out Howard's weird count-in method. Classic Howard.

I like how each of these episodes without Ku has had its own unique vibe. Good stuff all around.

I'm glad Brett pointed out Howard's weird count-in method. Classic Howard.

That's called "coming in at numbra 5".

• Like 1

The last few Twooch's with Stard have been beyond amazing, and this one is the cherry on top.

Thanks guys, one take make-em ups are so much fun. Reminded me of some of the Rafflecast "Building The Track" energy. I hope we'll do more in the future!

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this