🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 283 — The 5th Anniversary Show!

Look at the moon, look at the stars, look all around you. You're on Earth.

Who can explain why a banana fits perfectly in a human hand?

I cracked up so hard it hurt for the first one, and the question (without the answer) on the second one. This was amazing!

"What if it was an anti Semitic sandwich shop called Anti-Semandwich?"

Probably my favorite line of the show, which is saying something since pretty much every line is a contender for that award. An award that means nothing mind you, but an award just the same.

It's amazing how a show like this serves as a perfect pat on the back to long time listeners and a perfect jumping on point for potential new listeners. For the new ones it's a good example of what to expect. But what I enjoyed the most is the continuity and continuing of relationships between the characters in the show. (Traci and Womps on going feud, Traci and Mike The Janitor, Traci and JW, etc.) Hearing developments in the characters and developments through time with how they interact with each other gives the show a feeling like it sort of has it's own mythology and universe. It's a cool thing to witness.

The guest were great and the show was an absolute pleasure to listen to. I get a genuine feeling of enjoyment hearing the laughs in the background. It's really fun to experience funny and talented people working together and making each other laugh.

Terrific show.

• Like 2

On a somewhat unrelated note, did anyone else get excited to hear that Jerry Minor will be on CBB TV this season? As much as I enjoy the show, I wouldn't mind if a certain "thug" decided to take it over.

• Like 2

I can't even deal with how good this episode was.

Best podcast ever. Best podcast network ever. THANK YOU SO MUCH, EARWOLF!

On a somewhat unrelated note, did anyone else get excited to hear that Jerry Minor will be on CBB TV this season? As much as I enjoy the show, I wouldn't mind if a certain "thug" decided to take it over.

I really want him to appear on the podcast again soon... as Cyberthug, himself, whoever, just have him on.

I'm taking a wild guess that tomorrow's guests will be Reggie, Marc Maron and Neil Campbell?

Five million laughs

Did the math, and it's pretty likely that Scott has generated that many laughs.

5,000,000 divided by 285 episodes equals 17,543 laughs.

So at least 17,543 people would have had to download each episode and laugh at least once during each episode to get to five million laughs.

It's probably closer to 50 or 100 million laughs.

You honestly don't, I listened to his interview on a podcast about podcasting and it just seemed like made up drivel and talking like him starting his new company was the most noble thing anyone has ever done

Yeah dude thinks he's John Lennon just because podcaster's on his network don't have to do ads.

i don't know about any of this shit, it seems like a bunch of petty nonsense that as fans you're better off not worry about. I don't know the full story and i don't know which interview you all are talking about, i heard him on the duncan trussell family hour, and he didn't come off like he was trying to talk shit on earwolf, he said some shit that wasn't really that positive about his experience working there but it didn't seem like he was trying to take them down, just that he wasnt into the way they do things and left to create feral with a different way of doing things. plus his experience is formed by working iwth earwolf in the really early days so it's entirely possible things have gotten better, it clearly doesn't affect the product they put out, earwolf and feral are my two favorite podcast networks ,all of my favorite podcasts are put out by them, getting all partisan and shit is only going to limit the cool shit you'll experience.

if there is a feud, which i dont really think there is, it shouldn't matter to you anyway, it's like the scharpling/PFT thing, only fucking idiots picked a side and lost the greatness of both. stop dragging this tabloid TMZ shit into the comedy world, it's fucking lame

Holy run-on sentence Batman! Also, is your shift key broken?