🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 283 — The 5th Anniversary Show!

IT’S BEEN 5 years of Comedy Bang Bang: The Podcast and all your favorites have returned for a bro out sesh! Get ready to experience our unbelievable open door policy as friends of the show Marissa Wompler, Miss Listler, Jason Mantzoukas, and Traci Rearden stop by as well as a new friend by the name of Mattilda Besserina. That’s not all, Mike the Janitor returns to break in the new studio and the Bachelor Brothers are back with an all new business venture babe!

Halfway through. Loving Traci Reardon. And Matt Besser's part was stupid funny. YOU'RE AN IDIOT, BRETT!!!!

For old times sake I sat in on this recording. It was glorious. Only topped by sitting in on the first anniversary show and witnessing Bob Ducca's List of Ailments live.

Traci was killing me. So proud of Scott for 5 years!

• Like 23

Whipped this up real fast, just couldnt get the idea out of my head

front.jpg?0ab525123b3188f5664add3be0ce66db7c273b8b

• Like 6

Man, that lineup! Hobby hobby hobby!

Thanks for an awesome 5 years, Scott! Congrats!

• Like 2

Liked the slam on fEARl . for those who don't remember, engineer dustin was an engineer at Earwolf for some time before leaving and starting competing podcast network feral audio. I'm not saying it was a complete betrayal, but he did admit to cutting cocaine on plastic cd cases and snorting it off of them in high school on a long ago episode of two charted.

"No, baby! It's a hot sandwich!" - Traci channeling Jimmy Pardo

update: SHIT that Dial soap joke caught me offguard

• Like 2

engineer dustin was an engineer at Earwolf for some time before leaving and starting competing podcast network feral audio

Is it really competition when everyone's giving their stuff away for free anyway? I did find the slam funny though

Oh and pretty much everything else everyone said in the rest of the two hours, obvz

They should do a special podcast where the comedians try to stay in 2-3 characters at once. Its always great when PFT or Nick Kroll, etc. has to talk to themselves in character.

• Like 2

I was upset that St. Clair and Parham left and then I hear Besser as a 12 year old and lose it. So hilarious.

The closing sentiment-off was one of the most amazing things I've ever witnessed human beings do.

• Like 4

Thanks for playing my plugs theme submission! Great episode all around. I'm glad Mr. Podcast Man can be forever memorialized on this momentous episode.

• Like 3

For old times sake I sat in on this recording. It was glorious.

I thought I heard you cracking up on a few occasions, but asked myself "Why would Jeff be in the studio for a CBB recording?" It's good to be the king CEO.

• Like 1