🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 11 — How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb

Oh boy. Can somebody please cut the Back to the Future/ Chuck Berry phone call and dub it on to the movie please?!

I hope that U2 never releases this undoubtedly terrible upcoming album so that this podcast never ends.

• Like 5

...I've found myself looking forward to new episodes of this more than anything else on earwolf...

Agreed, and I really, really dislike U2. I was cautiously optimistic that this podcast would warm me to them, as U Phishing Phish to me? did, but it kinda went the other way.

Still, this podcast is to podcasting what CBB (not the podcast) is to talk shows.

• Like 1

Does anyone else feel like this album is just boring and that's why a lot of people dont like it? Im mostly ambivalent towards U2, but this album feels like the most dad rock one to me.

• Like 3

Alright, only one album left to discuss. If the new U2 album doesn't come out for a while, we may finally have time for Staind Glass!

Staind-Glass1-e1399487457169.jpg

Hi-res.

i hope u sent this to mr glass as well, i bet he would love it

• Like 2

also this ep was so good

• Like 1

Hey Scott and Scott, I know you guys are still waiting for your free U2 shirts, but when are fans of this show gonna get some fuckin' t-shirts?? You may not own a t-shirt factory, like Bono, but the Earwolf store must have some connections? Just get a picture of U2 and put a big U2 under it. I dunno, something like this:

U2-Shirt_B.jpgU2-Shirt.jpg

Just pick a photo of U2 from your favorite point in their career:

U2-Shirt_A.jpg

• Like 20

my god, the fan art is getting next level genius.

all of it.

is.

brilliant.

• Like 2

The funniest moments were when Scott started singing. Also, the WH story was really interesting. There's just something really cool about the Scotts and their wives at the White House.

Scott mentioned during his reddit AMA that he liked a supercut I made so I updated it with bits from the new episode

• Like 3

Does anyone else feel like this album is just boring and that's why a lot of people dont like it? Im mostly ambivalent towards U2, but this album feels like the most dad rock one to me.

768278_stock-photo-businessman---on-the-nose_zps749b0ab7.jpg

• Like 1

I just got my account approved or I would have posted this earlier, but here's some fan art that (I think) Scott & Scott referred to in the last episode.

youtalkintome.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Scott and Scott, I know you guys are still waiting for your free U2 shirts, but when are fans of this show gonna get some fuckin' t-shirts?? You may not own a t-shirt factory, like Bono, but the Earwolf store must have some connections? Just get a picture of U2 and put a big U2 under it. I dunno, something like this:

U2-Shirt_B.jpgU2-Shirt.jpg

Just pick a photo of U2 from your favorite point in their career:

U2-Shirt_A.jpg

What if your favorite part of their career is the Scritti Politti part?

• Like 1

Someone already mentioned it but I 2 am looking forward 2 this more than any other podcast. Probably the fact that the Scotts just don't give a shit about the content and just have a good time, makes this absolutely brilliant!

2 many things that I would love 2 mention, the comments, the art... I'm just quoting the video because it made wake up my neighbor with laughter, but basically wanted to say, it's a great privilege 2 be part of this community. Thank U all.

• Like 6

Can we get Fourvel as a guest on "Give Me Your Crumbs" to discuss the merits of crumbs vs. scraps?

• Like 4

Okay, I'll do it myself. Here's my rough-cut.

Sooooooo good. Well done.

• Like 2

What if your favorite part of their career is the Scritti Politti part?

Great idea. I think that shirt would probably look like this:

U2-Shirt-C.jpg

• Like 4

Great episode, but for a long time, I was really worried that Scott wasn't going to say "President Barack Hussein Obamacare".

• Like 1

u2-u-tooted-bro.jpg

First of all, awesome. Second, is it "U Tooted, Bro!" or "U tooted, Bro?, or just simply "U Tooted, Bro."?

• Like 1

First of all, awesome. Second, is it "U Tooted, Bro!" or "U tooted, Bro?, or just simply "U Tooted, Bro."?

Maybe it's just me, but for me, I believe it's simply "U Tooted, Bro". At least that's how I remember Scott (not Scott) saying it.

Great episode, but for a long time, I was really worried that Scott wasn't going to say "President Barack Hussein Obamacare".

I really hope that's how Scott addressed him when they met.

• Like 1

I mean, it's time for a change, right guys?

"THE VISCUS KIND" HAHAHAHA!!!

That made me snort. On a related note, Scott (not Scott) is great in The Vicious Kind.