🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 133 — King of the Dipshits

Colton Dunn, Mookie Blaiklock, and Joel Spence join Matt Besser for a cumpletely hilarious episode of improv4humans. Tune in to hear these four humans talk about the nature of outsourcing art, why you should never dye your hair platinum blonde, and the need for separate baby flights. Plus, we'll hear how a divorced football coach handles his plays and where to draw the line with biggoted owners. Ten thousandnaires, send in your millions!Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Another great show. The direction Matt started the artist scene with was unexpected, I love it when I4H catches me off guard.

In the middle of the scene "aggressive driving scene", some lady was driving too fast and almost ran into me. Then she did one of the get out of her car and come spit and bang on my window. Life imitating art. Anyway, I'm listening to the back catalog to cheer me up after unexpected morning road rage.

• Like 3

There could be an entire episode based around improving as oblivious beautiful people and I'd be fine with it.

• Like 3

I feel like a monster, but as a father of three children (all 4 and under) all I could think of as they talked about the airline thing was 'You know, let's not just throw away all of these ideas as satire. I mean, I'm not stoked about wrapping my baby in plastic or he being fired from a cannon....'

I love me some mookie blaiklock

heehee.jpg

• Like 1

Oh man, I was hoping beyond hope that they'd find a way to get to Atlantis in that angry-driving scene, seeing as the set-up was so similar.

• Like 1

Great episode! I don't tweet but Matt Besser, you need to bring I4H to Toronto! If you do come, I direct an indy artist studio/performance space downtown in case anyone from the cast wants to do something less formal!

theotherwhitehouse.ca

theotherwhitehouse@gmail.com

• Like 1

A baby cannon is definitely something to look into.. this episode was soo good it ended soo quick didnt even seem like an hour.. the part with the president "Im pooping" killed me ..great ep thanks!!

Disappointed Brett didn't remember my name. BTW here's a video I made of the table:

Disappointed Brett didn't remember my name. BTW here's a video I made of the table:

Sorry Tim, my brain doesn't work sometimes. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the table!

• Like 2

Sorry Tim, my brain doesn't work sometimes. Hope all is well and you're enjoying the table!

Hopefully enough people will donate (but don't forget to donate some straight to the dome too) for you to get a new brain. Such a sad story.

• Like 2

Hilarious episode.

I was hoping there'd be some Sterling/NBA talk since Mookie was a guest.

Sign in to follow this