🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1414 - Scott Aukerman

Listening to the wind with Scott Aukerman.

Here's Matt's flute/fallatio for those of you not in the Players' Club.

HScHPhT.gif

This makes me want to join the players' club!

This makes me want to join the players' club!

Its definitely worth it. At 30 bucks for the season, with 2 episodes per week, you're talking 57 cents for 90+ minutes of entertainment. And even less when you factor in the bonus episodes. Plus, subscribers get to download the episodes 4-5 hours earlier than non-subscribers. And that's especially fun on Sunday nights, because I can time it where I watch the new Players' Club episode, and by the time its over, there's a brand new CBB waiting.

• Like 3

mr aukerman is always so good on NNF, i love he

• Like 1

Geez, how many times do I have to listen to Scott Aukerman humblebrag about meeting the president?

• Like 2

Geez, how many times do I have to listen to Scott Aukerman humblebrag about meeting the president?

especially after calling him out for saying hee hoo hee hoo shamone i like to molest little boys

Its definitely worth it. At 30 bucks for the season, with 2 episodes per week, you're talking 57 cents for 90+ minutes of entertainment.

I think if you buy 2 seasons at once (1 year), it's even cheaper, $50 maybe?

I liked this one! But, I'm going to have Come on Eileen stuck in my head for days...

Anyone who likes Always Something There To Remind Me.... don't check out that soul singer guy, get the Burt Bacharach box set instead.

you can listen to 2 songs

edit: eh this was overly weinerly, all apologies PJ

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this