🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 285 — Solo Bolo

I'm going to start a Change.org petition to change the name "Thursday" to "Podcast Christmas."

Also, I hope this image doesn't cause anyone to have a cow:

VhHICrj.png

Pretty sure it's gonna cause more than a cow.....

winkwinknudgenudgetenmoreminutes

• Like 1

bolo-yeung-943651l.jpg

Bolo Yeung! NIIIIICE!

• Like 1

The Legend of Zelda: Osinara of Time is such a good game! Scott played one of the best. And when you think about it, it's just like this Solo Bolo episode-- 64 bits!

• Like 3

Ben needs to appear with Scott on the all-singing Never Not Funny episode that was proposed in today's NNF.

• Like 2

Nice solo bolo. I always like the occasional different format of CBB, it's fun to hear Scott do something a little out there.

• Like 2

Bad Guys generally are known for there Bolo Neckties. But you guys brought it back to the side of good!

I'm sorry for having an opinion. The one-on-one episodes are usually disappointing to me. And I'm only a mild fan of Ben Schwartz. He talks a lot and steps on jokes.

• Like 1

This was absolutely fantastic. Everyone has different taste, but in my opinion these are some of the funniest bits I've heard in awhile, particularly from Scott (who was on FIRE - "The oompas are concerned..."). I could listen to Solo Bolo with these two any day. They spoke upon it on the episode, but I think that without an outrageous character guest, it allows Scott more room to just be totally absurd, which I love. Great job!

• Like 3

I'm sorry for having an opinion. The one-on-one episodes are usually disappointing to me. And I'm only a mild fan of Ben Schwartz. He talks a lot and steps on jokes.

APOLOGIZE TO BONOBOS.

• Like 10

I wonder what happened to that circus that had passed through Washington, DC...

ETA: this was meant for U Talkin U2 to me, whoops.

I thought this was the funniest ep in a while. Measuring on the "made me laugh out loud like a crazy person while commuting to work" scale, it ranks VERY high.

• Like 4

when they were trying to think up songs they both knew the lyrics to I was so hoping they would reprise their duet of Skid Row/Star Wars cantina song medley in ep.229.

one of my favorite CBB moments ever. made ever funnier by PFT's incredulity over whether they actually knew all the lyrics.

• Like 1

Martin Fart is one of the main characters in my new parody web series, "Poo Detective".

Of all the places I thought the discussion might go, fantasizing about nailing Maggie Simpson was not one of them. That was every bit as funny as it was random and creepy. Good work.

• Like 3

I believe Benny came up with Solo Bolo in the episode with Shelly Driftwood (192).

Benny says Solo Bolo in episode 263 around 27 mins in. But maybe it was brought up in a previous episode. I do remember episode 192 has a beautiful Going to the Break song sung by Benny and Scott.

EDIT:

Good god. How dare Scott sit on this (much like one sits on a dick) for so long before releasing it to the starving masses! This episode made me want to go into one of those rooms in public where you are totally allowed to touch your dick for a little of the ol' solo bolo action myself.

APOLOGIZE TO BONOBOS.

I wrote an apology letter. I'd like to mail it to them but son of a bitch, I HATE GOING TO THE POST OFFICE!!! What should I do?!

• Like 9

Das wer eine feine arsche Solo Bolo Show meine guten bros!

• Like 1

Legendary episode. Strong contender for best episode of the year. I agree with Ben that it gave Scott a chance to really shine since he didn't have to play the straight-man the whole time .

• Like 3

Scott was oddly adept at saying the most disgusting thing possible with gorgeous. I don't even want to repeat it, it was that gross.

MORE SOLO BOLO! (But only with Benny Schwazzz)

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this