🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 198 — Thailand Fruit Plate

The super hilarious Bobby Lee of MADtv fame finally makes his way to the calming shores to share stories from all over the world! Bobby tells us about the time Andrew Dice Clay flew him to Vegas early in his stand up career only to not talk to him afterward for 4 years, how Deepak Chopra changed his life, his thoughts on his 8 years on MADtv, and his brothel misadventures in Thailand. Plus, our resident Fantasy-ologist Jesse Thorn takes us through some fantasy Charcuterie leagues! Make sure to head on over to Netflix to stream The Sklar Brothers’ one hour special “What Are We Talking About” right this very minute and don’t forget to cop the album available on iTunes today!

Catch The Sklar Brothers LIVE at Cobb’s Comedy Club in San Francisco, CA on May 9th-10th, at the Up Comedy Club in Chicago, IL on May 29th-31st, and at the West Palm Beach Improv in West Palm Beach, FL on June 27th-28th. For tickets go to www.supersklars.com!

Bobby Lee is apparently a weirdo. I am pretty sure he admitted to getting his ass eaten out every day for a month in Thailand.

As much as I love most of the podcast regulars from the LA comedy scene I also like getting to hear from someone who I haven't really had much podcast exposure to, like Bobby Lee.

Sign in to follow this