🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 32 — B.J. Novak, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes start off the show by talking about social media, specifically what you should put as your occupation on Facebook and your bio on Twitter. Then, close friend B.J. NOVAK stops by to talk to the guys about pranking Usher, Punk'd, Celebrity New Worth, and he pops into the Popcorn Gallery to discuss The Americans, #longhairdontcare, and John Candy. Also, tune in for The Amazing Spider-Man and the Case of the Music Box Hostage Crisis!

• Like 3

wanted so bad to be first...

not first.

3:13am

• Like 3

...The Amazing Spiderman

It's spelled SPIDER DASH MAN I cannot contain my nerd raggggggggeeeee. You need to think about what you've done.

• Like 5

Pro-version, baby. Let me put it this way: it kicks some serious ass. And what an honour to receive such a prize.

eAJrM6q.jpg

Nice ep!

• Like 18

I just love how the first bit where they talk over the song kept going for so long.

those riffs and shreddings from sean were so freakin' gnar

It also didn't bother me at all, or take me out of the funny, that sean was doing a Peter Frampton song and not a Santanass song.

He could of done a more obvious one like 'black magic women' but I totally agree with his choice there.

• Like 8

I went to the theater so I could see BJ in The Amazing Spiderman but he wasn't in it. I spoke to the manager of the theater and he said I should have bought tickets to see The Amazing Spider Dash Man instead.

BUYERS BEWARE

• Like 6

Sorry but I just couldn't get in all the Spider Men talk.

1) Hollywood is catering WAy to much to nerds right now, more athletes movies please. Less Stan Lee, more Stanley! (cup)

2) The very concept of a half-spider, half-man is terrifying to me.

• Like 8

P.S. I think Paul just doesn't understand what your audience wants in a sound drop. The clips he sends in are just drawn-out rambles now. I think the audience really wants to hear more about England and royal families and fish and chips and people called Andrew (NOT Andy).

Signed,

The Silent Majority.

• Like 7

Wowie! I felt like I was friggin reading one of my classic Amazing Amazing Spiderman nerd comic books written by Stan Lee when "Love in the Club" started playing and Sam began to read the instant classic "The Amazing Spiderman and the Case of the Music Box Hostage Crisis!"

• Like 6

I don't like jock shit like footballs Or comic book nonsense like the Spider Man I only read big ass books for smart people

but still a very funny episode thank you

• Like 11

Feels like the Madden curse. After such a strong forum showing last week we're underperforming this week.

• Like 4

yo... them boys denim'd out again. def had a call from BJ 30 min prior like "yooo.. ya'll boys denim'd out?"

hayes all like "yaawwready bwah"

• Like 5

Feels like the Madden curse. After such a strong forum showing last week we're underperforming this week.

It's definitely a trap week. But you know what they say, any given Tuesday, hoo-ah.

• Like 3

Great pic this week, you guys!

bFn9YBO.jpg

Wait a sec. Computer, enhance sector G2.

Z9SS8rn.jpg

Enhance...

K6Q2ZIS.jpg

What the... Computer, upgrade the bitmat RGB, and can i get a lock on the pixel radius?

JbjzIS0.jpg

Good lord, what the fu... Wha... Enhance.

xs2suO3.jpg

Oh my god.

• Like 24

"Dress for the weather you want."

There was a sentence said by Hayes that I really liked but I can't remember it at the moment, so I'll listen again and post about it later. I will say they did really well on the audible ad, didn't clown on it too much, even when the copy offered the chance to have a read w/ mother-type experience where the book highlights itself as its being read by an actor.

e: it was "I said I cried, I didn't say I didn't also scream."

• Like 3

Everyone knows the US (United States) outsourced all of their gunk production.

• Like 1

good guest segment

• Like 1

I don't like jock shit like footballs Or comic book nonsense like the Spider Man I only read big ass books for smart people

but still a very funny episode thank you

yeah can we get a segment for boys that read chapter books please???

• Like 6

yeah can we get a segment for boys that read chapter books please???

That is a novel idea!

• Like 7

I spat coffee all over my monitor at work when Love In This Club started playing, and again when it finished.

10/10, the perfect episode.

• Like 9

http://youtu.be/b90Cf6ARscc?t=8s

please, everyone, remember to have this video playing as you browse the forums this week so as to have the authentic Hollywood Handbook Experience.

Thank you for not linking to the original NSFL videos where it turns out the girl Usher wants to make love to is

a GHOST!!

it would be nice to keep the boards spook free this week.

• Like 10