🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 180 — Zach Braff Disease

Rock n' Roll time: this week's Who Charted is here! Tune in to hear our favorite hosts KuKu and Armen chart it up with special guest and former LaCroix spokesman, Joe Mande! #DestroyLaCroix. In this episode, the chart keepers discuss living with nostalgia, 'politics' and Armen's take on women. Plus, Joe Mande talks about getting engaged (go buy his standup album, Bitch Face!), his love for Herman Lerpis, and finally reveals how much money he's spent on Twitter bots. Hope you like the episode Ang Lee!

Maybe Harris is a character Joe created and he just sucks in a little helium before performing him.

"You ever go to a restaurant and they say, 'I got Pepsi' and you're like, 'I ordered Coke' - that's a New No-No"

• Like 3

The First Trilogy of Spiderman was pretty terrible as confirmed by HDTGM episode #41 featuring the lovely Kulap Vilaysack.

The new movies needed to happen so fast to fix the shit stain that was spiderman 3. Toby and Topher.. Eeesh Erase it from my memory with better movies! Emma Stone please charm the Mary Jane Musical Numbers from my mind!! WHY!!!

oh yeah the new ones have spiderman in them! BONUS!

Good job Armen!

Joe Mande was a great guest, hopefully they can get him back in the fall to promo next season's Parks & Rec.

This is super great. The "Heaven Is For Real" reactions killed me.

"Daddy said I died in mommy's tummy."

• Like 1

I can't stand more Armen. He wore out his welcome for me in this episode. I found him so grating and pandering at certain points, like a high schooler looking for approval and attention. Kulap was great trying to both move forward and give him a little leeway in his musings, but something about him in this ep that I couldn't stand.

I will admit though, the Heaven is For Real reactions, how everyone got quiet during the trailer and exploded as they heard more dialogue, were amazing.

• Like 7

Good job Armen!

Joe Mande was a great guest, hopefully they can get him back in the fall to promo next season's Parks & Rec.

Unfortunately we won't be seeing the next (and last) season of Parks until January 2015. It'll be a mid season show and will be 13 eps

• Like 1

This is super great. The "Heaven Is For Real" reactions killed me.

"Daddy said I died in mommy's tummy."

This one's for you Armen

https://soundcloud.c...80-armen-karfed

That was my favorite part as well. So much so I mixed Amen's LOVE for Bart Simpson with the craziness of that movie.

• Like 1

FYI

Ty came here just to see if anyone had found clips of his trollz days!

Fucking Harris and Joe have such a similar voice.

And Armen sounds very similar to Paul Rust. trippy.

I couldn't imagine a conference call with the 4 of them. Or that any of them would be on a conference call.

• Like 1

I saw Howard on tour on Monday, and he said to lay off on Armen while he's gone.

Also, Howard's stand up is hilarious. At one point he was singing the melody of the gifts theme and then stopped and said "This must be confusing to people who don't know the podcast"

• Like 6

I saw Howard on tour on Monday, and he said to lay off on Armen while he's gone.

I agree Armen is no Howard but quit trolling him. I missed Ku-Ku but it was because she was doing something important and wonderful in her life. We-We is doing the same is Touring it up and being Summah to the people.

Don't be a hater just enjoy this great Free show that I personally look forward to every week!

Ps. please go listen to Armen Bartman/God is dead mashup. It is really only made for fans of this show and for Who Charted!? My second favorite podcast... Sorry Ku Scotty 2 Hotty has got me under his comedy spell.

• Like 3

Not feeling the host filling in for Howard:( He's not a good fit. PFT would be a great host or maybe Scotty Ack.

Howard is such a naturally funny person it's got to be a daunting job filling in for him. I like Armen's demeanor and feel like he's got a whole other weird funny guy thing going. It's a whole other angle, and it's not what we are used to, so it's falling a little flat, but none of you dicks are dropping howie-level brilliance like shredsturant on the regular, so cut him some slack.