🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 — Hubba Bubba Worthy

Danielle Schneider, Neil Casey, and Pamela Murphy get acquainted with a restaurant sitter, deal with an internet famous dad who tells bad raunchy jokes, and train to be Hubba Bubba worthy on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! Plus, we hear Doug Levison aka the Angry Trumpet Fighter give Eric the (un)paid Intern some much needed life advice. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

That last line was the perfect capper to this great episode.

It may be just me but I felt Neil floundering in the first couple scenes, kinda getting his bearings but then he suddenly got in the groove and did a fantastic job. All his characters were authentic and he was hilarious . Looking forward to his next appearance. Also, more life coaching from Doug please, he is a national treasure.

Matt,

Thank you for having Pamela Murphy back on the show! She's one my favorite Improvers on the show....

Going to listen to it now...

• Like 1

Great episode! Such great chemistry with everyone involved. Nothing to do with this episode but if I ever meet Besser I am going to offer him a pulled Bjork sandwich.

I laughed really hard at Neil's "I'd like you to force me to dig my own grave" line. Amazing.

He was also good on Playing House a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

I want to see Eric.

I would pay cash money to see a web series of Doug the Angry Trumpet Fighter life coaching Eric the Paid Intern.

Weird Besser Crowd Guy destroyed this week.

My favorite line was a total throw-away within the first few minutes - "Yes, Olive Garden wings."

• Like 2

ok i got the app from the episode and i messed with the settings. you can really take this thing too far if your not careful. heres a selfie i took with settings way low:

n8d9MObm.jpg

then i went the other way and maxed stuff out:

Pg03LMX.jpg

then i found one more setting called dgray.ini so i set the 0 in there to a 1, this is the best feature of this app and its totally hidden, i can go totally crazy with my health and body now and the app takes all the damage

• Like 3

The Eric update was really unexpected. I hope to hear more of his life coaching, but I also sincerely hope he is OK and gets things in shape. I'm sure he's happy, he's pretty light-hearted, but this sort of weight gain will not help him in the long run.

I really enjoyed the incompetent secretary/boyfriend character. I kept hoping he was going to make a return but usually it was just another generic dumb guy.

• Like 1

Hey guys,

I'm such a huge fan of this show and Besser and the UCB crew. I've been listening since the very start! As a UK improviser, it's a dream of mine to study at the UCB.

But aaaannnyyywwaaaay, with regards to this latest episode:

I found it a funny coincidence that you featured a bit about an ignorant guy's joke of the day YouTube videos. I'm on day 35 of my Joke a Day project on YouTube! I'm afraid that I'm gonna end up like this guy coz a lot of my jokes are seriously lame, but it's been a really good way to get disciplined and explore the world of jokes. Have a look....

Feel free to use any of them in your show too, you might enjoy taking the piss out of me.

XXXXX

Sign in to follow this