πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 89 β€” Will Not Attend

Adam Resnick has written for Late Night with David Letterman, co-created Get A Life with Chris Elliott, and wrote/directed the motion picture Cabin Boy. Adam also recently wrote a hilarious memoir called Will Not Attend: Lively Stories of Detachment and Isolation which he joins Jake today to talk about along with what lead him to write for Letterman, the creation of Get A Life, and being embarrassed to leave his house after the release of Cabin Boy. As always, check out all the videos from today’s episode over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles!

• Like 3

Anyone who doesn't buy Adam's book is a dullard and possible sociopath.

Β 

Eh...one out of two ain't that bad ;)

Β 

Jake, an awesome interview with Adam. I chuckled and laughed throughout the show at my desk. My co-workers were looking at me like I was crazy. Considered his book ordered!

• Like 1

Jake, thank you for introducing me to Adam. I added his book to my cart in Amazon and will be purchasing by month's end. I actually put my other books on hold until this one is purchased.

• Like 1

There should be a podcast in which Jimmy Pardo and Adam Resnick discuss music together. There may be fisticuffs! Jake and Adam Scott could co-host to keep the peace.

Sign in to follow this