🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 180.5 — 5/16/14 TWO CHARTED 119

Ahoy Sexy, it's time for your favorite Who Charted After Dark, Two Charted. On this week's Two Charted we'll gather some deep insight into Armen as he asks important questions like "Is Renn & Stimpy mine?" and "What would it be like if I were adopted?". We're getting real nostalgic again folks. Plus Kulap counts down her wiek that was, and talks about finally getting keys to her new house, meeting even more family, and what it feels like to be one year older. Happy Birthday Kulap!

Here's the Tiny Toons/Deliverance video that Cody was talking about, for anyone who missed out on the 90s:

Haha, I was really kinda turning around about Armen in this episode and then he brought up something I said i nthe forums, "Armen is the (personification) of first world problems." I really hope he, or rather Kulap and/or the ramhand, DON'T show him what I said about him in later episodes. He seems rather fragile.

I AM USER NUMBER EIGHT. Sorry I almost made you cry, Armen!

Kulap was also having so much fun in this ep, and so glad to hear she's new home owner!

• Like 1

Well, that ended rather abruptly. Let's eat our snacks!

I've lightly wavered on Armen but I think I'm fairly convinced I like him. In fact the ambiguity ironically makes it even more fun to like him. I enjoy picking up on where he's going with his stunted stream of consciousness. He seems far more comfortable alone with Kulap rather than cowering in deference to the guest. I hope he's got a big career ahead of him. It will be strange to see him transition to a position where he's semi famous. I loved him in Burning Love.

Kulap has a talent for facilitating the flourishing of weird folks. Hope she gets knocked up soon. The world could use an Aukersack

btw why isn't Charted on the list of podcasts on podsurvey.com? am I missing it somehow?

If you go to podsurvey.com/charted you don't have to select it in the dropdown menu.

Sign in to follow this