🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1416 - Tig Notaro

Blowing it up with Tig Notaro

Rich Sommer's Malaysian Airline Disaster coverage is on par with--if not better than--Scott and Scott's in-depth U2 coverage.

• Like 3

Rich Sommer's Malaysian Airline Disaster coverage is on par with--if not better than--Scott and Scott's in-depth U2 coverage.

I LOVE that they just call up Rich Sommer at random. That airplane shit is way over!

And I gotta mention... one of our pals in the Players Club thought of making a Spotify playlist of all the songs that Jimmy and company like to break into... this should be the link.... https://play.spotify...juqkCdtBzFs4KS3 .....add one if you like, I added a couple from this episode. "All for You" and "Electric Avenue" most def.

• Like 2

Thanks for the Spotify link, I added the Toadies song ("help me Jesus"), Summer Breeze, and Leader of the Pack.

Such a great episode, I really love the side of JImmy that Tig brings out.

I'm so glad Matt pointed out how chatty Elliot was at the beginning of this ep

Shut it down you fucking asshole

• Like 1

I love that it only took a few minutes for Tig to drop a "First of all, Congrats...". Really enjoyed the episode, been hoping to hear Tig more on some other shows recently as though I love Blastoff, always nice to hear people amongst a different dynamic.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this