🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 289 — The Exorcism of Cake Boss

I love PFT episodes because of the chemistry between him and Scott. That being said, I genuinely can no longer stand song breaks of songs I've never ever heard of.

Great episode, still.

• Like 1

That being said, I genuinely can no longer stand song breaks of songs I've never ever heard of.

I don't see this becoming something Scott will change his mind on any time soon

• Like 3

gotta say, I was very disappointed at the lack of Prince... ahem, I mean Prints during Riddle Me This section.

but then again, I'm surprised he doesn't take some sort of legal action just based on the fact that Scott and other Earwolf hosts/guests talk about him all the time... because YouTube and most other video sites are void of all things "formerly known as" relevant.

in short, I just want to party.....man

Meanwhile, I've called off my crusade to get Scott to play the right song for the "Riddle Me This" segment, since Scott FINALLY got it right.

Boom Boom Chik Da Boom da Boom RIDDLER.

I don't see this becoming something Scott will change his mind on any time soon

A man can dream.

Holy cheeseballs! PFGreatest as CB (CB) and Gourls! I havnt even started to listen and I dare not read any of your spoiler laden comments but already I am ecstatic.

Its gonna be a good day.

Haven't listened yet but I immediately purged my body entirely in preparation. I predict that I will listen to this episode 10 times in the next 48 hours... and that's how self-fulfilling prophecies work.

• Like 1

These two guests have the knack.

Watch out for Michael Jackson while you're down in Hell, Reverend.

• Like 1

I've been looking forward to Matt Gourley and Paul F Tompkins addressing H.R. Giger's passing ever since I read the news, I was sure it was inevitable. Although I expected it would have been H.G. Wells bringing Giger back, and not Cake Boss...

Are you looking for a soul to steal? Are you in a bind? Are you way behind? Are you looking to make a deal?

Psychiatrist: Tell me about what is troubling you.

Patient: Well, it's my mother, doc. My whole childhood she was withholding.

Psychiatrist: I see. She must be really good at riddles, then.

• Like 1

Was PFT doing a Winnie the Pooh voice for his reverend character, or was it some other reference I didn't pick up on?

• Like 1

Drunk Scott! Paul F. Greatest! Gourley! What more could a gal ask for?

"Are those clanking chains?"

"uh, no"

"Oh those are your keys. I thought it was some sort of Jacob Marley fettered situation."

"No, I was just getting my keys out of the way. Why would I have clanking chains for an exorcism?"

"I don't know! Alright here we go. Do you need any assistance from me?"

"Yes, I'd like you to shut up."

• Like 6

Was PFT doing a Winnie the Pooh voice for his reverend character, or was it some other reference I didn't pick up on?

It sounded more like his DDL-as-Lincoln impression, as heard in his VPN episode of Who Charted (which I have watched more times than I care to admit).

What a wonderful and beautiful episode. I hope we'll be seeing more of Matt Gourley in the future because I've recently grown so fond of him.

• Like 3

Some things I loved about the ep:

- PFT

- "Hey Nineteen" being sung with such gusto. Steely Dan!!

- Al Stewart also being sung with gusto...my PFT and HR Giger. I only know "Year of The Cat" which is a good dadrock kind of tune, imho.

- They played my Plugs theme! Surreal! And even went in-depth into the punniness of my musical nom de plume. And yes, I was going for a Prince(Print)-esque vibe.

• Like 6