Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1418 - Bob Saget

Holy shit I can't wait to hear this.

• Like 2

Pretty good show, but Bob Saget's energy level seemed low. Enjoyable though

• Like 1

Pretty good show, but Bob Saget's energy level seemed low. Enjoyable though

Saget talked almost continuously, he needed to conserve some energy to keep going.

• Like 1

Still not done with the episode, but when he talked about his mom I laughed through my tears. It was really touching.

• Like 1

Bob Saget was hilarious in this episode. There wasn't as much of the usual back and forth with Jimmy, but it was all good because Saget came ready. He didn't chicken out.

rudolphs-market-poultry-cuts.png

• Like 3

Saget talked almost continuously, he needed to conserve some energy to keep going.

That was the problem I had. He didn't leave quite enough space for Jimmy and Matt to be funny

That was the problem I had. He didn't leave quite enough space for Jimmy and Matt to be funny

To be fair, they tend do one episode each season featuring a "star", by which I mean someone who is quite mainstream and maybe not that familiar with the rhythm of the show (although Saget says he is a fan), and Jimmy and Matt then tend to take a backseat and let the guest talk. Earlier examples have been Conan O'Brien, Paul Reiser and Richard Lewis.

With that in mind, I had plenty of fun with this episode.

To be fair, they tend do one episode each season featuring a "star", by which I mean someone who is quite mainstream and maybe not that familiar with the rhythm of the show (although Saget says he is a fan), and Jimmy and Matt then tend to take a backseat and let the guest talk. Earlier examples have been Conan O'Brien, Paul Reiser and Richard Lewis.

With that in mind, I had plenty of fun with this episode.

I mostly agree. Although I have listened to the Conan, Reiser and Lewis episodes multiple times and while I enjoyed it I can't imagine listening to the Saget episode again.

Sign in to follow this