🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

So I'm sure now that we've learned all things U2 that is humanly possible, Scott and Scott are going to be diving deeper into U Talkin' U2 To Me? We'll probably get some more stained glass, hopefully we'll get some more Bon Jovi talk, maybe even some REM, but what other future episode ideas can you guys come up with?

Here's one idea I had.

An episode teaching Adam how to use his fucking phone.

I actually just thought of 'U Torque-in' U2 To Me' featuring Joseph Kahn, who directed Scott in the seminal classic Torque, and directed a couple of U2 videos.

• Like 1

I'd really love to see Scott and Scott each bring in a top ten favorite songs and/or albums list and just countdown their lists together and discuss (and make fun).

Above all, I just want this podcast to keep going. My weekly dose of Scott and Scott is the highlight of my internet week at this point.

I'd really love to see Scott and Scott each bring in a top ten favorite songs and/or albums list and just countdown their lists together and discuss (and make fun).

Above all, I just want this podcast to keep going. My weekly dose of Scott and Scott is the highlight of my internet week at this point.

Yeah I agree. I think they will keep doing it so long as they don't run out of ideas or get bored of it (at least I hope so) Maybe move onto a different band. Either way, with the slowing it down episodes, and the stand glass, I know whatever scott and scott come up with it won't disappoint.

An episode about Phil Joanou's 1999 film Entropy would be great. The IMDB synopsis reads...

"Stephen Dorff narrates this tale about how his life goes astray as his character attempts to strike a balance between the demands of directing his first film and the pressures of his new romance with a model. U2's Bono plays a role in this film as both himself and Dorff's character's conscience."

Bono as Stephen Dorff's conscience! This would be a fantastic edition of 'I Love Films'.

I think the Great Scott's should review all of U2's video clips next episode

U2's new album should be dropping any day now so The Scotts should just review the new album. Simple as that.

Well yeah, obviously that'll come eventually. But in the meantime we will have plenty of other stuff.

An episode about Phil Joanou's 1999 film Entropy would be great. The IMDB synopsis reads...

"Stephen Dorff narrates this tale about how his life goes astray as his character attempts to strike a balance between the demands of directing his first film and the pressures of his new romance with a model. U2's Bono plays a role in this film as both himself and Dorff's character's conscience."

Bono as Stephen Dorff's conscience! This would be a fantastic edition of 'I Love Films'.

So, this movie has Bono as the main character's conscience AND an advice-giving cat? Paul Scheer and Jason Mantzoukas as guests, please.

It would also open the door for that elusive dick-slap.