🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 292 — DJs Are Sleaze Js

Man, Jenny is so fucking funny. I didn't expect it to happen in a semi-dramatic movie, but I'm glad that she has a project that is making people really notice how talented she is.

Both All three of the other guests were very good too, great episode all around.

• Like 2

I was the Mail Man that wrote to Scott. I feel so cool having been mentioned in the Stamps.com ad. I rule!

• Like 3

Tune-yards does a lot of looping. I was a bit upset she didnt do anything with that. Would have loved an intro remix. Get her on the show with Reggie!

• Like 2

Next time my mom complains about the tree in her yard, I'm gonna go over there and call the tree "Jon Daly" twice, then tell him to get the hell out of there! That should solve things.

Oh also, this episode was fantastic.

• Like 6

Was anyone else disappointed that Merrill Garbus was not a nightmare mixture of Merril Shindler and Jon Gabrus?

I kept expecting Scott to call her Merrill Shindler by mistake at some point during the podcast and then for him to magically appear due to this mistake.

• Like 2

I just started listening to this episode, but with Sappity there I can only hope that Scott mentions how branches are the dicks of trees.

THANk you. Finally someone who understands that trees are just stupid.

On an entirely different note; Jenny Slate has one of the most infectious laughs ever. And not in a biohazardous kind of way.

Love Jenny Slate's love of poo and fart humor. She mentions it on twitter a lot but it was just really funny to hear her talk about it on the show. This episode had some great moments: the kindergarten cop sequel, Jenny's Arnold impression, scott's annoyance with JD, Jenny's cat calls and the fact she would do Godzilla if he had a BIG OL BUTT. Merrill was entertaining as welll. I'll definitely check out her music.

THANk you. Finally someone who understands that trees are just stupid.

On an entirely different note; Jenny Slate has one of the most infectious laughs ever. And not in a biohazardous kind of way.

I would love a podcast of just Jenny Slate and Ron Funches laughing at James Adomian doing impressions of other comedians laughs.

• Like 4

I'm gonna stop being polite and start getting real for a minute: I'm having a stressful day because my son needs surgery and today is not a day where I can just forget it's happening. My mind started wandering while I was listening to this and I was getting upset, and then Jon Daly starts in on the My Little Pony purple limp dick. I started cry-laughing and I really do feel better.

I don't know if this is the first time someone has thanked Jon for a purple limp dick joke (it may not be) but thanks, man.

• Like 5

I can't wait to see Honda Slate (half car, half assassin). I hope it becomes a three film franchise.

Jenny is so funny. I love her as My Niece Denise. I love her nasal singing voice. If you haven't seen her weird/hilarious web series Catherine, please check it out:

• Like 2

I'm gonna stop being polite and start getting real for a minute: I'm having a stressful day because my son needs surgery and today is not a day where I can just forget it's happening. My mind started wandering while I was listening to this and I was getting upset, and then Jon Daly starts in on the My Little Pony purple limp dick. I started cry-laughing and I really do feel better.

I don't know if this is the first time someone has thanked Jon for a purple limp dick joke (it may not be) but thanks, man

Sincere best wishes for your son and you.

It's kinda cheesy but to quote another podcast host Rob Paulsen: "Laughter truly is the best medicine, and the coolest thing is you can' t OD and the refills are free!"

• Like 2

Great episode.

I would buy a CD of the random songs Scott + Guests sing during episodes. :)

seriously. yes. do this. the a-ha bit gave me chills.

also, i want at least 10 minutes of scottabot and PFT doing the mos eisley song

• Like 2

This episode got increasingly better as it went on. I felt Scott's frustration with Sappity. If I had been hosting, I would have asked him to pipe down or leaf. I know Jenny is normally pretty giggly, but I think there may have been some blazing on the load-in before this episode.

• Like 3

Merrill was much more comfortable than I thought she'd be. She was probably feeling like a whole new person, thanks to her excruciatingly painful daily skin-shedding.

Is anyone else hoping for a Coach Teacher / Gene Creemers and Mikey / Bryan La Croix episode? I'd lose my mind.

• Like 1

seriously. yes. do this. the a-ha bit gave me chills.

also, i want at least 10 minutes of scottabot and PFT doing the mos eisley song

When Merrill backed up Jenny with some harmonies on that Monica song was my favorite part of the show. I listened to that five or six times right after it happened.

Is anyone else hoping for a Coach Teacher / Gene Creemers and Mikey / Bryan La Croix episode? I'd lose my mind.

honestly I can't think of a single episode that Kroll and Daly were both on... except for maybe a holiday or anniversary special, but I don't recall them ever doing any of their characters from Kroll Show together. I'd love to see a Bobby Bottleservice & Peter Paparazzo show... also an Aspen & Wendy pairing would be dolphinately and/or turtally awesome.

• Like 1

That would be beyond glorious.

I know Jenny is normally pretty giggly, but I think there may have been some blazing on the load-in before this episode.

My thoughts exactly. She was just so much more giggly than her previous appearances. I was sure she would mention that she was high at some point.

This whole episode was fantastic. Haven't heard from Sappity Tappity in forever.