🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 36 — John Cochran, Our Close Friend

i think the guys at a front of best buy are really there to keep people from walking out with TVs, i like your story tho, personal anecdotes make for good posts

Stealing a TV would have been pointless because your plugs are missing 33% of their prongs.

I am hereby launching my campaign for Best HH Forum Poster 2014 so your analysis is very heart-warming. Not sure if I'll be able to stand up to Big Money candidates like Mr Treese but I'll try to do my best for the little guy, i.e. you.

(I called my sister to help me with my big letters, she pressed a capslock and now I have small letters again. Thanks sis, big kisses for you!)

• Like 1

i dont vote, its like all the candidates are the same. if i dont choose then i will be able to complain regardless of who wins

• Like 5

Andrew, what you need to do is think like a big shot Hollywood executive. What might seem like an error or a virus can actually be a chance to grow your brand. From now on you can be the big letter guy in a world of lil letters. I think once you embrace it the likes (and $$$) will come rolling in

Also, in Britain do you call Fry's "Chip's"? transatlantic comedy

I wondered about growing my brand but I think Film Crit Hulk has cornered the big letter market.

I know you think you're being funny with the chips thing but actually we call them crisps.

I can answer any other questions you have about the UK (honlads can too probably, but he'll do it in a funny accent).

• Like 4

I wondered about growing my brand but I think Film Crit Hulk has cornered the big letter market.

I know you think you're being funny with the chips thing but actually we call them crisps.

I can answer any other questions you have about the UK (honlads can too probably, but he'll do it in a funny accent).

I know our countries are allies and all and I don't want to start some sort of international flame war but it is my understanding that what we call fries, you nice folks call "chips" as in "fish and chips". Cheers mate

• Like 3

You still don't understand. WHAT YOU CALL CHIPS, WE CALL CRISPS. No-one has fish and crisps, that would be strange. We have fish and chips, which you might know as fish and fries.

• Like 2

HI THANKS I get that but what I'm SAYING is that since in AMERICA the store is called FRY'S, then maybe a HUMOROUS (humourous) scenario would be that a British counterpart to the same store would be called "Chip's" because in your country, the food product we call "fries" is called "chips."

A good anecdote to diffuse the situation: I had a friend once whose parents were British and his dad was named Chip and my friend's name was Cecil but he went by Chris.

• Like 3

ugh NO you keep calling things chips - WE DON'T SAY CHIPS, we say CRISPS. And we don't have 'fries' we have CHIPS. Your CHIPS and our CHIPS are completely different things so your joke doesn't work.

• Like 5

...Are golden showers more common in the UK? It seems like everyone is taking everyone else's piss all of the time. Is that where R. Kelly got it from? It seems unsanitary. Also, when you guys call a guy or male person "hard" it does not sound like you're trying to say that they're tough or strong. It sounds like you're talking about their [redacted] and its state of arousal. Just so you guys know. Another thing, I like how many slang terms you guys have for vaginas. I'm not sure so many are necessary. But I respect that.

PS - Fuck Napoleon and his metric system.

• Like 5

I heard Grace Helbig knows a lot about computers. Maybe try giving her a call. She's so good she even showed mah boiz sean and hayes a things or twos.

62K2mlx.gif

• Like 3

...Are golden showers more common in the UK? It seems like everyone is taking everyone else's piss all of the time. Is that where R. Kelly got it from? It seems unsanitary. Also, when you guys call a guy or male person "hard" it does not sound like you're trying to say that they're tough or strong. It sounds like you're talking about their [redacted] and its state of arousal. Just so you guys know. Another thing, I like how many slang terms you guys have for vaginas. I'm not sure so many are necessary. But I respect that.

1. Everyone in the UK enjoys golden showers, it's why our teeth are renowned for their distinctive yellow hue. Urine is sterile so it's OK.

2. If a hard man came running at me with a hard peener, I would be even more scared so I don't think it takes away from it, if anything it makes the whole package more scary because a hard peener is like a meaty lance (if you're built like a H or a S).

3. We try and have as many slang terms for lady parts as we do for man parts, it's all part of our national commitment to gender equality. (Hahaha that's a joke, our main newspaper has a topless lady on the third page everyday, we are really awful at gender equality)

• Like 2

Ps. Excited to finally be a part of this forum, long time reader first time poster..

What a terrible time to try to join us, brother. We JUST embraced Jacob in a warm forum hug and now you think we're gonna let you squeeze in? I'll tell you what, this week you can crowd surf on top of our hug with Jacob and maybe next week we'll let you in the huggle*.

*I was gonna write "huddle", but accidentally wrote "huggle" and, not to be too scientific, but as Einstein theorized "everything happens for a reason".

• Like 6

strong people are often described as 'hard' in the US as well

• Like 2

strong people are often described as 'hard' in the US as well

That's only because strong Americans are constantly in a fully erect state.

• Like 1

so what DO they call frys in the UK??????

They should call it 'Chips' because that's what the UK calls fries! (Frys = fries!)

• Like 4

They should call it 'Chips' because that's what the UK calls fries! (Frys = fries!)

well done

• Like 3

What a terrible time to try to join us, brother. We JUST embraced Jacob in a warm forum hug and now you think we're gonna let you squeeze in? I'll tell you what, this week you can crowd surf on top of our hug with Jacob and maybe next week we'll let you in the huggle*.

*I was gonna write "huddle", but accidentally wrote "huggle" and, not to be too scientific, but as Einstein theorized "everything happens for a reason".

That suits me just fine. I love to surf because I'm a super chill dude.

• Like 3

This episode was super funny. From start to finish it was a winner. I don't know if my question was really answered and I'm surprised John didn't remember his exact quote from that day which we all know was, "Scat on chins, scat on bellies, scat up to my knees that's why I wore my wellies!" (that's for u Andrew)

Tell me how in the hell I just reached my maximum likes for the day? I only got to freakin page 2!!!

• Like 5

"If you're aware of the difference between the two media... mediums? You're the grammar experts here."

"Medium's a different show."

Best part.

• Like 6

I went to a Subway today and asked for a six inch sandwich on italian bread and the "sandwich artist" said, "So, you want a six inch Italian?" and I replied "Yeah...but I bet you want a footlong Irish."

We totally banged right there. That's a true story and I didn't make any of it up.

(by the way, when I said that she probably wanted a footlong Irish, I was NOT referring to a sandwich. I was making a reference to my long dong silver and Irish heritage)

• Like 7

I went to a Subway today and asked for a six inch sandwich on italian bread and the "sandwich artist" said, "So, you want a six inch Italian?" and I replied "Yeah...but I bet you want a footlong Irish."

We totally banged right there. That's a true story and I didn't make any of it up.

(by the way, when I said that she probably wanted a footlong Irish, I was NOT referring to a sandwich. I was making a reference to my long dong silver and Irish heritage)

You should also report them to the health board because that is NOT sanitary. Ew ew ew!

• Like 7

Anybody want go talk at the jersey boys movies? I live in ohio so I'll have to thumb it to cali, but I can probs get us into the premiere. I'm tight with JLY and Bergen.

• Like 2