🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 16 — Commentary Special

It’s time for Adam Scott Aukerman to look back at the episode that started it all in a special season finale commentary episode of U Talkin’ U2 To Me? Past guests Harris Wittels, Lance Bangs, and Paul F. Tompkins return to finally answer some burning questions. What were some of their favorite moments from the show? When did they first hear about U2? What are their favorite U2 albums? Plus, Scott drops a bombshell that can only be explored through the many fan favorite sub-podcasts like 2’s Clues, Talkin’ Bout Money, and much more.

• Like 2

If the show is going on hiatus, we need something to take its place. Who wants to cohost the “Pod Casterman: A Comprehensive And Encyclopedic Compendium Of All Things Scott Aukerman” show with me?

• Like 11

If the show is going on hiatus, we need something to take its place. Who wants to cohost the “Pod Casterman: A Comprehensive And Encyclopedic Compendium Of All Things Scott Aukerman” show with me?

If you could get Bono to co-host, that would be amazing.

• Like 8

I can only assume that Scott and Scott's college girls podcast will be dropping twice a week until U2 releases the new album.

• Like 1

Is it just me or is there another track playing in the background of this episode? sounds like an old episode is plying right under this ep just lower. HELP PLZ

Edit: I almost thought for a second they went full force with the side podcast about Huey Lewis and The News but no, its just a different episode playin in the background. hope its fixed soon, unless im crazy!

• Like 4

Is it just me or is there another track playing in the background of this episode? sounds like an old episode is plying right under this ep just lower. HELP PLZ

Edit: I almost thought for a second they went full force with the side podcast about Huey Lewis and The News but no, its just a different episode playin in the background. hope its fixed soon, unless im crazy!

There's definitely something playing in the background. Kinda distracting.

Anyway, this has pretty much been my favourite thing in the world for the last few months and I can't thank the Scott's enough for it!

• Like 2

There's definitely something playing in the background. Kinda distracting.

Well, it's a commentary episode. They're supposed to be talking over the first episode.

• Like 6

This is heartbreaking. They never even got the College girls, LET ALONE, the T-Shirts...

• Like 2

Man, I realized a few days ago that I now look forward to new episodes of this podcast more than I look forward to new episodes of Game of Thrones (or any other TV show). Now they're both ending within one week of each other. What a cruel twist of fate, as though it were scripted by Lord Lloyd Webber himself!

• Like 9

Haven't listened to this yet but it's a podcast about a podcast?

shouldn't it be called "U talkin 'U talkin U2 to me?' to me?"

• Like 3

Oh man, I seriously think I might cry. I really do love this podcast to a ridiculous degree.

• Like 1

Weird how nobody called attention to the fact that Scott's favorite album changed from How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb to Achtung! Bebé!

Scott: "... You don't want everyone to see your balls and your anus."

Background-episode Scott: "Those are the types of happy accidents..."

It's been awhiled ride!

• Like 11

How is this only 90 minutes?! This podcast should be 2 and a half hours, it should come out every week, and we should run it into the ground! Like bitcoin

Big thanks to the Scotts for letting us know every week who the band members are in this obscure little outfit from Liverpool, U2

• Like 3

Yeah, much like others, very sad to see this end (For now?!).

It has absolutely been my podcast highlight for the past few months. Thank you to the Scott's, It's been brilliant!!

Just glad that I've still got WhoCh on Wednesdays as my other fave show.

I just hope they keep us updated on any band member name changes over the summer.

• Like 4

This is the most ridiculous thing I have listened to, and I loved every second.

Who the fuck does an audio commentary on a podcast?

• Like 10