🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 93 — Fake Polish

David Krumholtz joins Jake this week to talk about crazy neighbors, how David’s grandmother was the inspiration behind the Gigi character he portrays for the comedy weather website Weather From (www.weatherfrom.com), and the greatest prank David ever played on Jake in high school. Plus, they look at David’s contribution to the Harlem Shake meme and Jake introduces David to the wetlook fetish. Check out all the videos from today’s episode over at youtube.com/TheFogelnestFiles!

Gorgeous. Love the Krumholtz, and bless his and Jake's honesty.

RHONA MAGELOWITZ IS WORSE THAN KONY!!!

Sorry, that was a rash statement. I will rephrase that in the fair and balanced manner of my friends at Fox News ...

"After the break ... Is Rhona Magelowitz worse than Kony?"

• Like 1

That story was one of my favorite things in TFF history.

I haven't seen David in many things, but he always seems like a cool guy. Good episode.

• Like 1

I haven't seen David in many things, but he always seems like a cool guy. Good episode.

He was good on Freaks and Geeks ... kinda made me wonder if he had that in mind when he talked about "Hollwood comedy guys" giving him a bit of cold shoulder

Great episode. Slums of Beverly Hills is one of my favorite films of all times, and I can really relate to David Krumholtz's mental health issues.

• Like 2

Really enjoyed your guys's conversation. Pretty #classy of Jake to admit the fake Polish was a good prank in retrospect :)

Also I'm glad Krumholtz survived drinking out of a beer bottle that he just dipped in filthy feet-water.

tumblr_mwbwxwjZ3Q1r4teu1o1_500.png

• Like 4

This episode was really, really good. I ain't no fancy, big-city AV Club writer, but I'd say this is among the best, not the rest.

Mr. Krumholtz is good at what he does and is wonderful on this podcast. I remember seeing him on "Numbers," which was really the first time I noticed him since I never saw 'Slums of Beverly Hills,' and thinking, "oh, this guy is better than this," which is saying something because Judd Hirsch was also on that show. So.... I guess I understand the bitterness some comedians might have had at him being on it, since maybe he deserves better material? I dunno, that's still a bullshit reason to give someone the cold shoulder. He's great, he's been great in everything I've seen him in, and this podcast was a joy.

Hmmm where's Jake been? I'm not a regular listener but I do listen and notice he's been absent the last couple weeks.

He said on twitter this week's episode will be later than usual.