🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 294 — Honk Shoo

First timers Ian Edwards and number one corporate rock comedian Bernie Fretts jam out on today’s Comedy Bang Bang aka CBB! It wouldn’t be a true jam sesh without Marissa Wompler here to womp up the jamz as well as drop a bombshell on our heads. If that’s not enough, Bernie gives us an exclusive demonstration of his R-Rated Hypnotism act that is sure to not disappoint! Check out Ian Edwards’ first stand-up album “100% Half-Assed” over at www.teamcoco.com!

Yay! I just re-listened to the Tiny/Victor episode (which HAS to be in the Best Of eps). Brendan Small needs to be a charac guest as much as possible

• Like 10

Yay! I just re-listened to the Tiny/Victor episode (which HAS to be in the Best Of eps). Brendan Small needs to be a charac guest as much as possible

I go back and listen to Victor trying to sing "Jingle Ball" about once a month.

• Like 5

Great episode. Scott's intro of Ian was just begging for an "IT'S BEEN" or "It's been a while", but the Borat reference totally made up for it!

• Like 3

Was this the 1st that we heard of Marisa's birthday party being at Six Flags? Freaking genius.

And I hope Gino does make it. I feel like we've been set up for a glorious appearance by Danielle at the party. I love Scott's pervy interest in her. Oh and Brendon Small needs to come back to play the gig. Amazing.

• Like 3

As odd as it sounds there really was a sour candy boom in the late 90's. Also pretty disappointed there isn't a full version of Brendon's GNR riff/cover online anywhere. Or at least I didn't find one after looking on youtube for nearly 5 minutes.

• Like 1

Was this the 1st that we heard of Marisa's birthday party being at Six Flags? Freaking genius.

And I hope Gino does make it. I feel like we've been set up for a glorious appearance by Danielle at the party. I love Scott's pervy interest in her. Oh and Brendon Small needs to come back to play the gig. Amazing.

They talked about it before, I think the last time St. Clair and Lennon were on (not counting the anniversary.) Wompler walked in on Seth jackin it to a picture of himself so she got a check from him as a sort of blackmail, she still hasn't cashed the check.

WTF!?

I was just listening to the podcast. Next thing you know, I woke up in the park with a cupcake sitting beside me and my shirt all askew!

Oh... and Womp It Up tattooed on my unmentionables (which is what I call my earlobes)

Was there a non-break break in this (and previous) episode or is it just Scott's ears lying to me?

Scottt's ears were correct, there was a non-break break I know because I was about to skip the commercials listen to the amazing ads and it went right back to the show.

• Like 1

I go back and listen to Victor trying to sing "Jingle Ball" about once a month.

So glad to hear I'm not alone. That was my favorite episode from last year (oddly it didn't get that many votes for the best of list).

I also have yet to make it through Tiny telling the cheeseburger story without breaking into laughter. Unbelievably good!

• Like 1

Yay! I just re-listened to the Tiny/Victor episode (which HAS to be in the Best Of eps).

Yes it does. Hope voters don't forget because it was technically at the end of 2013, it missed the cutoff for best of 2013.

• Like 1

Was this the 1st that we heard of Marisa's birthday party being at Six Flags? Freaking genius. [...] Oh and Brendon Small needs to come back to play the gig. Amazing.

I want this to happen so much.

So glad to hear I'm not alone. That was my favorite episode from last year (oddly it didn't get that many votes for the best of list).

I also have yet to make it through Tiny telling the cheeseburger story without breaking into laughter. Unbelievably good!

It was after the cutoff for Best Ofs last year. I'm really hoping people remember it, when the 2014 voting comes around, because it was so amazing.

• Like 1

Am I a bad person for thinking that Ian and Jerrod Carmichael sound almost exactly the same? Not that it's a bad thing! I like them both.

Yes it does. Hope voters don't forget because it was technically at the end of 2013, it missed the cutoff for best of 2013.

Technicality no down boo over!

• Like 1