🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 37 — Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham, Our Close Friends

Sean and Hayes start off the show with "Rumer Millis", where they break the news of a new Star Wars movie and explore some insider info about plot predictions and characters. Then, the very funny JESSICA ST. CLAIR and LENNON PARHAM from "Playing House" come by to talk about the Maleficent premiere and chicken fingering/pigeon holing at Chik-fil-A headquarters, and then the guys mediate the official dissolution of their partnership. Finally, the Popcorn Gallery is back to ask about playing "House", getting peed on by Bruce Springsteen, and Tom Lennon's biopic.

• Like 1

tim, don't listen to this episode.

• Like 12

On the other hand, man, it must be nice to be Bozos right now. I cant imagine how it must feel to make 4 titans of comedy laugh (albeit not out loud.)

Cherish this moment, buddy. You earned it.

• Like 10

Great episode, you guys really appear to be having a brilliantly fun time defanging the dim-witted, $200 T-shirt-wearing, would-be-deal-maker denizens of Los Angeles that parade past them on a daily basis.

• Like 5

At first I wanted to say that I had that coming, but after re-listening to that segment, they clearly loved my song. They didn't even hear Sean and Hayes not knowing which one was which because they were listening too much. So I think that, really, they're just kind of jealous, and that's the ugliest color of all.

Sorry hun, but I'm doing just great without you :) Take a number because all the ladies are lining up to talk to me and I don't really need to anymore penguindance.gif

• Like 17

I had to get a new scoop troupe notebook and start taking arthritis medication from writing so many Stars War scoops down!

• Like 5

So I think that, really, they're just kind of jealous, and that's the ugliest color of all.

You're right timtrees and jealous is definitely a color. Shake off these haters, use their words as inspiration for your next extreme close up monologue using only your head and a single hand

• Like 8

Spanks but no spanks... KIDDING! Pro version is definitely worth every penny. These Lennon Parham face spanks have really given my career a needed boost, currently working on the sequel to Torque with golf legend Adam Scott.

Also, could you ask Mark whose going to win the worlds cup (b/c future sight)?

• Like 10

I can't wait to read the pod mass review of this ep.

Yeah it's really nice of Hayes and Sean to throw a bone to AV Club and let them cover the show. This could do wonders for increasing AV Club's readership.

• Like 2

Sean taking my protip and grabbing some thigh meat. Anyway great Ep very fun this is why we play the game.

• Like 5

Interesting, I haven't listened to the episode yet and now I want to know the context for all of the things people have said in the forums.

• Like 6

good ep all the way through, A+ job

• Like 2

wolverine-cuts-sex.jpg

so last weekend Jessica chipped her tooth on my hard [redacted] and now things are SOOO different.

for starters, she took away my blue light saber -- and now she makes me be gimli. i'm ALWAYS legolas, and she knows that.

• Like 4

Spanks but no spanks... KIDDING!

Spanks and no Spanks more like.

• Like 4

Caption contest!

Edit: right click and open link in new tab

I don't think anyone's going to top that.

• Like 5

Hayes, where were you this week, buddy?

...I missed you.

• Like 7

Hayes, where were you this week, buddy?

...I missed you.

Yeah Jessica and Lennon really dominated the conversation. I would have minded but they've got great comedic chemistry (for women that is, jk jk my brother dated a woman once so I can say stuff like that).

• Like 7

Yeah Jessica and Lennon really dominated the conversation. I would have minded but they've got great comedic chemistry (for women that is, jk jk my brother dated a woman once so I can say stuff like that).

Get this, my mother is a woman! ...I know. Crazy.

• Like 2

I'm so lucky nobody had made that joke yet! Honestly, sometimes I get so deep into the "funny zone" I don't even think about if somebody had made the same joke. The only thing I could think while posting that question was "is this TOO funny?"

It came down to that one or a Pee Wee's Playhouse joke but luckily Sean snap chatted me his material.

• Like 9