🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 9 — Hollywood Bowl

Get ready to drop your beans everybody! The long awaited Hollywood Bowl episode is finally here! Join Harris Wittels & Scott Aukerman as they listen back and talk about their night of Phish LIVE at the Hollywood Bowl from the limo ride to the biggest moment to happen in Analyze Phishtory featuring the Analyze Fish crew and many more special guests. What will Hot Jambandman’s verdict on Phish be? Tune in to find out!

• Like 3

After all these U2 podcasts, CBB podcasts, and every other kind of podcasts, this is the only time I've legitimately thought Scott sounds like Scott. Weird. Also extremely glad this is happening.

Oh, also.

It shouldn't be downplayed how important and helpful rehab can be/is. There's no shame in seeking help when dealing with addiction, or any mental illness for that matter. Harris might be a little embarrassed about it, but there's really no reason to be. It takes courage to ask for help sometimes, and Harris should be proud that he was able to.

• Like 18

Did Paul wear a nice suit to the concert?

the mental image is almost too much

• Like 9

I love listening to this in the context of knowing Harris has gone to rehab for addiction.

Scott: "Harris they are telling me to take LSD"

Harris: "You should absolutely do it."

• Like 3

Can we please see Harris on CBB more often this year? The fact is, I need more Harris Wittels in my life, and it has been way to long since his last serving of foam.

• Like 6

What's your favorite Analyze Phish sub-podcast? I can't decide between "I Love Being 'grammed" and "You Droppin' Beans, Bro?"

• Like 10

Did Paul wear a nice suit to the concert?

the mental image is almost too much

I was thinking the exact same thing. What kinda outfit does a PFT wear to a Phish show?

• Like 1

I was thinking the exact same thing. What kinda outfit does a PFT wear to a Phish show?

Well I'd assume his socks were pretty cool.

• Like 3

i can't express how much love and support i have for Harris. without going too much into it, i know what addiction is like and i am so glad that one of my favorite people in comedy made it through it. i also loved this episode.

• Like 7

I love U Talkin U2 to Me, but Analyze Phish will always be the gold standard of podcasts IMO.

• Like 2

Did you guys know that Chris Kuroda is referred to as the 5th member of Phish?

• Like 8

It's good! It's funky!

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this