Welcome to the new Earwolf Forums! Read more... ×
Savannah Nix

Submit your UTU2TM? t-shirt designs here!

I used tagxedo.com plus some tweaking to make this, the Ultimate "t" Shirt. Includes subpodcasts, album titles, and band members with the letter "T" in them (i.e. "The Edge" made the cut, but no "Bono" :D).

V88MdCC.jpg

• Like 3

Here's my attempt at a shirt, the tumblr post of the person mentioned earlier with the titles/artwork of the sub-podcasts would make an excellent shirt. The "Adam Scott Aukerman" might also look better placed elsewhere.

nvyxbl.jpg

How this purely visual bit played out in my head:

vQBreyq.jpgHGgLhS7.jpg

• Like 13

I was really flattered that some folks in the forums here are fans of my other designs! Rather than just paste my sub-podcast poster onto a fuckin' t-shirt, I put together a design that tells the world, "I AM A SERIOUS U2 FAN!"

U2-Shirt-Design1-e1405654702932.jpg

U2-T-Shirt1-e1405654712144.jpg

• Like 14

I was really flattered that some folks in the forums here are fans of my other designs! Rather than just paste my sub-podcast poster onto a fuckin' t-shirt, I put together a design that tells the world, "I AM A SERIOUS U2 FAN!"

U2-Shirt-Design1-e1405654702932.jpg

U2-T-Shirt1-e1405654712144.jpg

but actually - i would relish the opportunity to parade around in your sub-podcast poster in fuckin' t-shirt form. hit us up, bono.

I'm a big fan Matt E. Glad you submitted a design. I was hoping you would.

I think all of your combined work merits you winning this contest. - http://mattempson.tumblr.com/

• Like 1

What's your fuck style?:

...Rattle & Cum

61SzA-NHsHL._SL290_.jpg

That or do Actung Baby but with separate designs for each sub podcast in the smaller squares.

I really wanted to draw something, but I ran out of time. Oh well, here's this, then.

tumblr_inline_n8xe30d4I61qbc3kx.jpg

tumblr_inline_n8xebzDRAS1qbc3kx.jpg

• Like 18

omg these are amazing. special love for the blue turtle.

• Like 1