Submit your UTU2TM? t-shirt designs here!
Posted 30 June 2014 - 08:15 PM
The design can be up to four colors - three colors for the design, plus a fourth color that would be the color of the shirt itself. The available shirt colors can be found in the following links!
If your design is selected, you will receive a special Earwolf Party Pack from our store, including the new UTU2TM? shirt!
Please note that since U2 is all-powerful, and because we respect the rights of artists, your designs should be sure to not violate any copyrights, trademarks, or rights of publicity.
Deadline is Friday, July 18th; we can't wait to see your designs!!
• By submitting any content to Earwolf Media LLC you are affirming that you own and/or have all rights necessary to submit such content and to license it to Earwolf Media LLC as set forth below.
• You are further affirming that use of the content submitted does not violate or infringe upon any copyrights, trademarks, or rights of publicity.
• By submitting any content to Earwolf Media LLC you are granting Earwolf Media LLC an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to reproduce and use, re-use, publish and republish the content, in whole or in part, without restriction as to changes, and in conjunction with or apart from your name. Earwolf Media LLC reserves the right to use such content throughout its site, in marketing materials, outside of its site, or however else Earwolf Media LLC sees fit.
• By submitting any content you are agreeing to sign any necessary documentation that may be required to confer to Earwolf Media LLC the rights to use your submission as set forth above.
By submitting any content you affirm your understanding that you will not receive any compensation or credit for use of your entry other than what is described in the specific contest release.
• Submissions containing offensive or inappropriate material will not be considered. This may consist of (but is not limited to) demeaning, racist, sexist language, profanity, and/or sexually explicit material.
• We claim ownership of all user-submitted content, including anything you upload to our site from your Instagram, and reserve the right to use such content throughout the site, in marketing materials, or however else we see fit.
• We reserve the right to disable or remove user-submitted content we feel is unacceptable for any reason.
Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:27 AM
Kickpuncher, you're right... the shirts cannot infringe on U2's rights. We're going to clear any design with our lawyer first, but I've adjusted the original post to stress that point. Thanks!
Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:43 PM
U Talkin' "U Talkin' U2 To Me?" T-Shirt To Me?
This is the full color version, if any one is interested:
(notice the subtle "Blue Turtlin'" reference on Scott's hat)
Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:36 PM
Photo tees are hot now too... right?
Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:32 AM
however, the hand should look just as terrible.
in all seriousness, this is my favorite design so far. the War face is good in theory, but this one manages to be just as hilarious without any chance of legality issues.
u n d e r s t a n d i n g
Posted 14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM
I genuinely love the "Staind Glass" one, and would wear a t-shirt of it all the time.
Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:39 PM
When I saw this thread, that sub-podcast poster was the first thing that came to mind. That would be a great t-shirt, but I guess too complicated for our purposes.
Posted 15 July 2014 - 05:29 AM
Modeled after everyone's favorite U2 album, Rocktober.
EDIT: Also made a black and white one. http://www.customink...y_txt-_-button1