🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 162 — Catching Up

Tig, Kyle, and David are back to catch up on what's going on with Kyle's lifestyle, Tig's annoyance with popular sayings, David's tour stories, and the team brainstorms ideas about Tig's upcoming book and TV shows. Then, the gang discusses what makes a vacation hacky, talks about life on set, discusses the legitimacy of Kickstarters, and Kyle takes calls about his food purse. Tune in for this exclusive intimate chat!

• Like 1

Monumental moment in PB history, the mammal is mentioned by name!

She's definitely let it slip a few times in the past couple of months.

I have been hoping David would bring his "High Vitale" (Hi-Vi) impression to PBO. I LOVE it on Sklarbro Country and to hear dueling HiVis in the hatch, it's amazing, baby, unbelievable! It was a triple-S podcast episode: super, scintillating, and scrumptious!

And everyone should give a listen to the in-depth interview with David on Marc Maron's WTF podcast. It made me want to learn how to rope and shoe!!!!

Welp, that's been comment.

THANK YOU, TIG!

I was so happy to learn of your disdain for pop words. I won't befriend someone who uses the word "awesome." I stopped dating a woman who turned to me and said, "What evs." I agree with you and your girlfriend -it's an indication of someone who isn't able to articulate with his/her own words/thoughts.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this