🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 187 — Super Lithe with Mild Scoliosis

It's time for another Summah seasoned Who Charted with your hosts Kulap Vilaysack, and Howard Kremer, and their special guest, writer for NBC's "Marry Me" and Hulu's 'Hot Wives of Orlando', Danielle Schneider! This week, Danielle talks about her cheerleading years, her childhood dream of being of on Dallas, and why we need to get Betsy Ross on Project Runway. Plus, the crew talks about Summah babysuits, and a very sleep deprived Howard gets deep and talks about his tumble with bullying.

Make sure to download Howard's new album "Summah This, Summah That" at http://howardkremer.bandcamp.com.

Howard asking if she had a bathing suit was the creepiest thing ever.

New album isn't up on bandcamp.

I couldn't find it either.

• Like 1

Is it my imagination? is it the Summah shirt? Or does it look like Kulap lost some weight?

598282_640x640wc.jpg

Great episode. It was really funny when Danielle almost won Jaws is Better, but then caught herself before saying it.

Anyone have full version of 'Jaws is Better'? We need to get that back on the show!

Can't wait for album, thanks Stard!

I lost my swimginity to Poseidon when he took off my government pants while in the underground pool network on the Gu Cruise.

Ok I'll stop now.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this