🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 141 — Best of improv4humans Vol. 5

That time has come once again humans! The best of improv4humans with Matt Besser volume 5 is here featuring an amazing roster of the greatest improvisers in the universe including Joe Wengert, Sean Clements, Dominic Dierkes, Jason Mantzoukas, Lennon Parham, Jessica St. Clair, Jeff Hiller, Jon Gabrus, Mike Still, Tim Meadows, Horatio Sanz, Brian Huskey, Paul Rust, Mary Holland, Alex Fernie, Lauren Lapkus, Gil Ozeri, Johnny Meeks, Michael Delaney, John Gemberling, Zach Woods, Dan Lippert, Molly Bretthauer, and Paul Welsh. Plus, music from David Bazan and fucking with Eric the Intern. Make sure to get the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, Matt Besser’s new comedy album at mattbesser.com, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Listening right now. The first 2 scenes prominently feature a character named Ron. I now hope all of them do.

give me more stories and scenes with strange town names, like Butte Montana and Dubuque Iowa.

• Like 1

The Atlantis scene is so top notch it's ridiculous. Slightly disappointed that the porta potty sushi sketch didn't make it though. Or was it even in the running? I don't know how these work.

• Like 2

Ha! I forgot all about that Boy Andrew Dice Clay.

Parachute-on-Hulu.jpg

• Like 8

Ha! I forgot all about that Boy Andrew Dice Clay.

Parachute-on-Hulu.jpg

Me too. What a great sketch. These best ofs keep getting better and better!

Great selection! Loved all of these scenes the first time around. That Atlantis sketch tickled me so much that I've re-listened to it at least ten times, and the song is great!

What I love about Best Ofs is that they remind me of other sketches I love, and now I'm going to go back and listen to the NASA/Real Doll sketch.

Such a stacked episode. The David Bazan one I think may go down as the best episode ever. Not just for the insanely brilliant scenes, but for the beautiful music.

The Animals and Atlantis sketches are just on another level. I don't think there's another sketch show out there on TV or otherwise that can put together a compilation as tight as this one.

I4H just gets better and better

• Like 3

Anyone else having trouble playing this ep? I keep getting episode unavailable but it's only this one, I can even download old i4h eps....

I don't think I ever listened to the other best ofs but this was fun...Reminded that it'd be great to hear Zach Woods again but he does seem rather busy on the televisor. His immediate decimation of the poor intern is truly a classic...

• Like 2

The scene when Jessica St. Clair is describing Mantzoukas freaking out (even though he actually wasn't) during 9-11 is one of the funniest things ever, I just love their back and forth.

• Like 1

The moment where Thomas hands Eric the Wikipedia description of The Blacklist during that scene is one of my favorite moments in the history of the show

• Like 1

The Atlantis scene is so top notch it's ridiculous. Slightly disappointed that the porta potty sushi sketch didn't make it though. Or was it even in the running? I don't know how these work.

the nasty hits gods smile down upon thee.