🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 187.5 — 7/4/14 TWO CHARTED 126

Huzzah! It's the first two charted of July. Tune in to this special "Summah this, Summah that" episode to hear the crew break down songs like "Government Pants" and "Gay for Posideon", talk deep liner notes on the creative process, and dole out some deers for Summah Fest. Plus the crew gets in to why waffles are Howard's Ambien, and how Howard plans on babysitting Shredstaurant into fruition. No want to miss this episode!

Winter sucks- fish don't do it, birds fly from it, bears sleep through it

ORANGE SUMMAH SHIRTS!!! Im on board surfin in the summah waves hearing that idea! :D

• Like 1

I think the orange HAS shirts are a must just for the gu connection.

Great episode, love the inside look at the album, and Ku's reaction to Gu Cruise was everything I hoped it would be.

• Like 1

howard kremer is sherlock facking holmes. outstanding sir

Yeah, Gu Cruise is most definitely a winner!

I was intending to pick it up anyway, but after listening through to this episode at work yesterday I had to just get up and buy the album this morning.

First of all, this is genius. These two young Dreyfusses are hilarious. They might win "Jaws is Better" if they played.

This is hilarious: http://www.motherjon...everything-jaws

PS - NO ONE SHOW THIS TO HOWARD

Second, is it crazy to say that I love the twooches more than the whooches recently? I could listen to Ku, Howard, and Stard chat for hours. I loved Stard's behind-the-scenes stories about making the album. It would be fun to make a Behind The Music style sensational doc with Howard and Stard.

First of all, this is genius. These two young Dreyfusses are hilarious. They might win "Jaws is Better" if they played.

Second, is it crazy to say that I love the twooches more than the whooches recently? I could listen to Ku, Howard, and Stard chat for hours. I loved Stard's behind-the-scenes stories about making the album. It would be fun to make a Behind The Music style sensational doc with Howard and Stard.

I kind of feel like the guests have just not been as game lately? Like, we are in desperate need of a visit from STEVEN. BRODY. STEVENS. And Zouks! And Jessica St Clair. HIGH ENERGY

• Like 2

how many different summah shirts have there been? they were mentioning 3 here but I've only seen blue and yellow?

Just two so far.

I believe Howard was thinking of doing a 3rd, maybe as Orange, but then a good few more people selected to reserve the 2nd (blue) one after the campaign ended, so Teespring re-opened the campaign (which just ended within the past day).

I'm really gutted that I keep missing out as I was intending to get one on each campaign but something has always come up to hit my wallet hard at the wrong time for it!

Got a blue one. Would totally get an orange one. That design is killer in any color.

• Like 1

I really want to see a music video for "Gu Cruise".... with a suave looking Howard singing on a beach between shots of Kulap and a Gu on a Sea Doo.

• Like 1

That security guard should have his own guest page/headshot at this point, he's also appeared on The Fogelnest Files (26:45) to spread the word about his campaign to stop leaving doors open. Also, I am very impressed at Howard's display of courage in his willingness to face an intruder.

Sign in to follow this