🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 298 — The Hotwives of Orlando

Celebrity Paul Scheer of The League, NTSF:SD:SUV, and How Did This Get Made? fame always has always had his eye on the next big thing on television. This time around he doesn’t disappoint as he brought along Shauna, Phe Phe, Veronica, and Allie of the new hit Hulu series The Hotwives of Orlando. Personal businesses, sex tapes, Muppet impressions. These hotwives have it all! So tune in to get to know these hotwives a little better as well as to hear them go head to head in a game of Would You Rather!

Don’t miss the premiere of The Hotwives of Orlando on July 15th on www.hulu.com!

Is Netflix still minimizing the window when the end credits start?

Are pictures of missing kids still on milk cartons?

Did they ever figure out how they cram all that graham into Golden Grahams, definitively?

Earwolf, hit me up when you google this shit for me.

• Like 5

That was sort of a rhetorical question. How bout this....

I would pay a little more for Hulu to get it without ads. Subscribing to a service and then getting ads sort of defeats the purpose.

• Like 5

I hope Loot Crate continues to sponsor just so I can keep hearing Scott say "LOOTCRATE!" until it has no meaning.

• Like 5

So I'm guessing ep 299 of CBB will be an album release ep from Weird Al and the reason it's not coming out until Tues is because he doesn't want to play songs from it before it comes out (that day)

• Like 1

CELEBRITY PAUL SCHEER?!?!? What a get!!!

I'm so excited for Hotwives, I feel like I saw the trailer at least a year ago and I'm so excited it's almost finally here

The chuck e cheese conversation made me wonder. The French version should really be called Francois du Fromage

• Like 1

I hope Loot Crate continues to sponsor just so I can keep hearing Scott say "LOOTCRATE!" until it has no meaning.

I love how Scott read that ad like he knows that website will not exist in a year.

Back when Perfect Strangers was a hit show and Yakov Smirnov was headlining, I remember an angry guy I know grumbling, "they come to this country and they steal our catchphrases!" Don't be ridiculous whata country!?

So I'm guessing ep 299 of CBB will be an album release ep from Weird Al and the reason it's not coming out until Tues is because he doesn't want to play songs from it before it comes out (that day)

This seems very very likely. Super excited to hear the new album and of course this episode!

It seems that Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber has decided to add a "hip hop cat" to his classic musical "Cats".

http://www.avclub.co...hop-fans-206598

Can we please get a b-b-b-b-bonus ep where he comes on the pod to explain himself? I can think of no better place to both promote and explain this than the CBB podcast.

• Like 1

I accidentally downloaded this and an episode of the Apple sisters which I had never listened to before. Halfway through cbb I fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the apple sisters and was very confused and thought I was still listening to CBB.

Good theory. I figured it was either coinciding with the release of something, or just that they couldn't record it until Monday (although I don't know why they wouldn't just release it the following week if that were the case).

Big week for Perfect Strangers between this and The Leftovers.

Oh, and this episode was a lot of fun.

"Adam Scott from Torque" - amazing podcast deep cut reference from Scott!!

• Like 6

With regards to kids? This episode was excellent.

I'm hoping Hotwives becomes my new Burning Love, it's kinda in the same circle of people so I think chances are good!

CELEBRITY PAUL SCHEER?!?!? What a get!!!

I'm so excited for Hotwives, I feel like I saw the trailer at least a year ago and I'm so excited it's almost finally here

I feel bad that his last appearances was commadered by the Stallone Bro's. Though given the tragic circumstances Frank is in my prayers regardless.

Scott. The talking during the Would You Rather theme is becoming intolerable. You need to take control back of your show and put these entitled guests in their places! In the old days you didn't let that shit fly. Get your shit together, man, or they'll take the whole show over!

• Like 5

Scott. The talking during the Would You Rather theme is becoming intolerable. You need to take control back of your show and put these entitled guests in their places! In the old days you didn't let that shit fly. Get your shit together, man, or they'll take the whole show over!

And what's up with the shortening of the theme? I used to be able to make a cup of coffee, drink the coffee, wash the cup and put it away, and still have a bit of theme left to go.. now I hardly have the time to pick a cup to start with!

I found this episode really hard to listen to, what with 5 guests, 4 of whom insist on all talking at the same time.

• Like 1

That was sort of a rhetorical question. How bout this....

I would pay a little more for Hulu to get it without ads. Subscribing to a service and then getting ads sort of defeats the purpose.

I honestly can not fathom how somebody can do a Hulu+ trial and decide "Yes, this is totally worth $9/month". I hope Hotwives comes out on DVD or something.

Sign in to follow this