🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 40 — Aubrey Plaza, Our Close Friend

I'm gonna be in London for 2 weeks in August. I don't want to go up to Cholstenwiggles or wherever but if you come down we can be the first intercontinental HH meetup selfie.

Hmmm. This intrigues me, so I'm not going to rule this out entirely. Which weeks?

• Like 1

Did Andy sign the table?

Also, I think any time anyone has a question about the show, we should call it the podcorn gallery.

Hello friends, sorry no, I did not sign the table it didn't seem appropriate at the time.

PS Thank you to Agata for sending this my way. Everybody look at this. Holy fuck.

http://www.avclub.com/article/let-star-wars-minute-satiate-you-until-episode-vii-206797

• Like 10

Hello friends, sorry no, I did not sign the table it didn't seem appropriate at the time.

PS Thank you to Agata for sending this my way. Everybody look at this. Holy fuck.

http://www.avclub.co...sode-vii-206797

We told you that you were good.

I don't know about the rest of these ass-kissers but I don't give undeserved compliments. In fact, people often note that my lack of positive reinforcement comes in harsh contrast to my overwhelmingly positive and cheerful demeanor.

• Like 3

I, for one, am hurt that it takes praise from a self-styled professional podcast criticizing guy to validate your feelings of pride and accomplishment, when the nerds you left behind in here have been falling over each other to love you. I guess staying true to your roots is one thing they don't teach in any handbook

• Like 4

But for real Andy, that's super cool. I'm far too new to retreat so fully behind a veneer of ironing, even though earnest expression makes me uncomfortable

• Like 4

Holy fuck, Andy!!!! Andy!!!!! You put Aubrey Plaza to shame! She sucked and you kicked ass! Sweet revenge! Karma's a beach!

• Like 8

This was such an all around great ep. Andy was incredible, Oberon was hilarious in her refusals to play along with our wacky hosts, great fun all around

• Like 1