🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 206.5 — Sklarbro County 111

Get excited for some delightful lady energy from the amazingly talented Beth Littleford on today’s Sklarbro County! We’ll hear stories from Beth’s time on The Daily Show, her closer for her one woman show, and how sweet the dog from Dog with a Blog really is. As always, Daniel Van Kirk brings in some crazy stories which include a fired nanny who won’t leave the family’s California home, a Florida barbershop owner arrested after being accused of using the barbershop as a strip club, and an ill timed birth. Plus, the friendliest TSA agent Michael Kissick leaves us a special message regarding the 4th of July weekend!

Minor point of clarification: Those brothers that had their show pulled from HGTV (David and Jason Benham) are not the same brothers as The Propery Brothers. The Property Brothers (Jonathan and Drew Scott) are some nice, Canadian metrosexual boys who, as far as I know, don't advocate for any political causes and still have a show, or shows running in Canada and in the US on HGTV.

Minor point of clarification: Those brothers that had their show pulled from HGTV (David and Jason Benham) are not the same brothers as The Propery Brothers. The Property Brothers (Jonathan and Drew Scott) are some nice, Canadian metrosexual boys who, as far as I know, don't advocate for any political causes and still have a show, or shows running in Canada and in the US on HGTV.

one of the sklars tried to clarify in the background, i think.

I went to HS with Ralph Bracamonte, so I've kept my eye on this story. Still, there is nothing that quite compares to hearing the name of someone you know in a county story. Its an amazing experience.

• Like 1

DeeMoney, what's even more amazing is having Dan VanKirk read one of your stories on the County. I ran around my house screaming "Dan Van Kirk said my name!!!"

Damn, you've set the bar for me now. I think the only way I can top that is be the cause of a County story; time to go buy a Samurai sword.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this