🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 188 — Summah Donkey

It's episode 188 of Who Charted with your hosts Howard Michael Motorcycle and Kulap Popsicle Vilaysack. Tune in to this extra special guest-less Who Charted to hear Howard and Ku countdown the Billboard HOT 100, take a stance on Iggy Azalea, and talk about their 4th of July weekends. Plus, Who Charted does it's first ever phone call, and Howard gives out some details on the horror film he was in 20 years ago.

I hope they do get Middleditch on at some point. He's a delight.

Always great to spend time with Howard and Kulap (and Ram Hand) though.

• Like 1

I love Howard despite the fact that his methods of movie watching offend my very soul.

• Like 2

Oddly enough I've actually watched that Uncle Sam movie a few times when I was a kid. I don't know if it holds up as well as did back then, but the fireworks scene is still pretty cool.

Wow, I mentioned that I loved the twooches and now I get an extra one! It's a summah miracle!

• Like 1

I pretty much agree with Howard on Iggy Azalea. She's a decent rapper, but she's humorless and boring. If she put out a fun, tongue-in-cheek song, then she'd be a lot more likable. And speaking of cheeks, nobody can deny that booty on her! Its ridicu-donka-donk-ulous!

I found Howard in Uncle Sam - his scene is about 54 minutes into the film, for those wondering.

dSZeuH4.png?1

There's a lot of red and white vertical, horizontal, and combination thereof (checkerboard) going on in this screen shot. It's a little overwhelming!

• Like 1

We need to see a clip of this. MLoPDX where did you find it??

Sign in to follow this