Episode 207.5 — Sklarbro County 112

4 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 1,514 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 14 July 2014 - 11:09 PM

The Bitter Buddha himself, Eddie Pepitone delights us with his upbeat energy on today’s Sklarbro County! We’ll hear about his new stand-up special “In Ruins” coming to Netflix on August 7th, growing up in Brooklyn, and his thoughts on the World Cup. Daniel Van Kirk is also here with insane stories which include a Texas man drives girlfriend to jail after she allegedly stabs him with fork, a Fort Oglethorpe man chases cab driver with pots & pans after he tried to buy his girlfriend's cats, and TGI Fridays has finally jumped the bottomless shark. Plus, our buddy Mark Wahlberg stops by to talk about the “Wahlburgers” Emmy nomination.

#2 A brown reason to live

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 July 2014 - 09:55 AM

Awesome episode guys-the first story had me laughing harder than I have in a long while. Love Eddie too-thanks for making my morning!

#3 SuperNintendoChalmers

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 03:32 AM

The Friday's thing is only through the summer.

#4 PureJosie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 07:53 AM

Eddie fit in well with the Sklarbro triplets. I love it when the guest really gets into to the craziness of the stories.

#5 Loco_por_los_Cornballs

Pool Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Tedeschi-Trucks Band!!! Nice! Susan Tedeschi is easily one of the best blues vocalists ever. And her husband, Derek Trucks, is probably one of the best slide guitarists ever. I saw Susan in concert one time. Front row. Man, it was awesome. She gave me a guitar pick. Put it right in my hand.
Check out my "Never Not Funny" fan tumblr: http://nevernotpics.tumblr.com/