🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 42 — Sinbad, Our Close Friend

On another topic, normally I would never plug another potty on this board but I have been listening to 'the x files files' which is cool because they totally stole the idea for the name from 'the reality show show' and it's about the x files which I love because I am just such a big nerd like that and stuff. On a recent ep they said that chris carter use to go onto a x files forum pretending to be someone else in order to get honest feedback about the show. I wonder if Sean and Hayes do that?

I'm secretly Kulap. :(

good work, sherlock

• Like 2

Kulap would never 'quote' a post and not 'like' it

nice try, moriarty

• Like 2

So... Fuck everyone who talked about the show this week. Everyone knows we come on this forum to not talk about Hollywood Handbook. WHAT IS THIS? FUCKING AMATEUR HOUR? I haven't seen a pic of even one person's Pussy or D. That's a real shame. You guys are what's wrong with America.

PS - I bet you've all been sober while posting, too.

Here is a pic of me and my D. Enjoy boo

post-33837-0-36922500-1406265011_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

On another topic, normally I would never plug another potty on this board but I have been listening to 'the x files files' which is cool because they totally stole the idea for the name from 'the reality show show' and it's about the x files which I love because I am just such a big nerd like that and stuff. On a recent ep they said that chris carter use to go onto a x files forum pretending to be someone else in order to get honest feedback about the show. I wonder if Sean and Hayes do that?

i like that show too

• Like 3

Here is a pic of me and my D. Enjoy boo

Everyone knows that D stands for dad. Get your mind out of the gutter.

And I bet you thought I meant vagina when I said pussy too. Sicko. Here I am lamenting the utter lack of kitty cats and dads on this godless forum and all you guys can think about is putting your tiny little pinky sized dingusses into nasty old vaginas. For shame.

• Like 4

If anyone can post a picture of a cat alongside it's own cat daddy, that would be the holy grail for this forum.

I will also accepts gifs of cat's doing the cat daddy.

• Like 3

re: cat daddy request

103xw5v.jpg

johnny cash giving the finger

periodic table of cocktails (drink until its argon..)

• Like 13

Ok great job on the list of faves everyone, now let's list the top 5 worst guests! let's itemize those fuckers.

Mine is each of the engineers when they get on mic despite explicit instruction :angry:

• Like 6

Ok great job on the list of faves everyone, now let's list the top 5 worst guests! let's itemize those fuckers.

Mine is each of the engineers when they get on mic despite explicit instruction :angry:

What was the deal with Rob Reiner's son? He was clearly the worst. Haha. JK, Andy!

(Now I see how powerful that JK is. A war doesn't start now. That's why you take notes, folks.)

TJ, I've got ep 2 of Dating Naked DVR'd and ready to pop off tonight. I'll check in with you soon.

Here is kitty cat for Chanson.

kitty-kat-2.jpg

• Like 2

Does anyone else think that adobe and java are working together around the clock to make sure that your software is literally never up to date

ill be back with some D and puss puss, talk amongst yourselves

• Like 4

re: cat daddy request

103xw5v.jpg

johnny cash giving the finger

periodic table of cocktails (drink until its argon..)

Magnum P.I.

Getting in fights at bars with your friends and accidentally throwing the wrong person down the stairs, realizing this apologizing for this and then becoming friends with said person.

Sugi Otis

House sitting for your parents and getting the house all to your self this weekend!!! (I'm talkin' fuckin' pool side baby, and cable tv all day mother fucker)

Hoping your brother doesn't come over and RUIN your sick ass weekend you have planned

the world is boners

*this post is extra awful because I'm sober

• Like 4

Going to a double kegger tomorrow. Be jealous. I'm also bringing my little step-brother. Is that weird? Oh well. I'm gonna drink like it's the end of the world. Duces.

• Like 5

Hey guys I thought of a really funny thing you can say:

"Jesus, take the wheel"

I think it coudl really make you a funny/insightful (depending on the context/inflection) speaker/conversationalist.

God Bless :) .

• Like 7

PS - Tim's comment reminded me that I'm gonna try and get someone pregnant tomorrow night. Still don't know who yet. Ladies?

• Like 4

GOAT Ep.

hi wdia and welcome to the HH forums, and may i be the first to say congrats in advance for your pro version next week

• Like 10

Pleasantly surprised by how good Sinbad was! JK. I wasn't surprised cause I fuckin know talent when I see it I'm not some blind guy who needs donated organ eyes.

• Like 9

see you guys at trevor's party.

hopefully there won't be any uggos.

• Like 5

Pleasantly surprised by how good Sinbad was! JK. I wasn't surprised cause I fuckin know talent when I see it I'm not some blind guy who needs donated organ eyes.

good, because im sure as shit not donating mine, pal

• Like 5

Callback.

• Like 3

"organ eyes", "organise"

Maybe there's a joke there? Someone work on that, I'm not a writer.

• Like 5

see you guys at trevor's party.

hopefully there won't be any uggos.

Are you guys even coming?? I'm here now and like Trevor is just only talking to Jen and whenever I look over there he's definitely looking back at me but he's prob just afraid to talk to me b/c he knows I'm like out of his league or w/e. Like Jen isn't even THAT pretty so he prob feels bad and like I said he's not coming over here b/c he's like nervous or something. Like I don't even want him to do it at this point, like I just feel bad for him and also for Jen b/c she's not that pretty and I heard she wears stuff from the J.Crew factory store lol

• Like 13

wow.

still drunk.

i can barely remember anything. in fact, i feel like i got so drunk that i forgot the WHOLE entire year! or maybe Jen's clothes are just giving me flashbacks from last summer...

hopefully i didn embarrass myself too hard.

details plzz. thx.

• Like 7