🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 85 — Bugbears Approach

While up in the trees, the gang notices a couple of Bugbears heading their direction. Could they be friendly? Will they the gang stay quiet & let them pass or will they top stab these monsters? Tune in to find out what happens!

Is it just me or does it seem like they're taking heaps of breaks to smoke weed and just being a bit dumber than they usually are. Don't get me wrong, gotta love smoking weed and being silly but it seemed to go a bit out of control a few times so got me thinking.

Brian's ass is fucking weird looking... During the small Bob & David Mr. Show tour thingy they did, we all had the honor of getting an eyeful of, what looks like, a very pasty white moon full of craters. Brian in hot pants is something you cannot unsee.

... There was not much play on this episode, which, I'm guessing there was not much to really tackle anyway. I think the next episode will have more, since it's an entirely new continent.

I liked the appearance of the Bulette (land shark). It was a throwback to the earlier D&D era. A monster based on a rubber toy, pretty cool. I don't mind the mindless battles, as long as they throw in some variety. The smoke breaks are fine by me. It was funny how Sarah kept trying to keep them on track, she's great. I agree with a previous poster that suggested that they have more guest players. Gerry is great, but since he is absent, it would rock to have fill in guests. It can't be that hard to schedule, and I think the listeners would appreciate the variety. I look forward to this podcast each week, more than any other.

Brian's ass is fucking weird looking... During the small Bob & David Mr. Show tour thingy they did, we all had the honor of getting an eyeful of, what looks like, a very pasty white moon full of craters. Brian in hot pants is something you cannot unsee.

... There was not much play on this episode, which, I'm guessing there was not much to really tackle anyway. I think the next episode will have more, since it's an entirely new continent.

I was just coming here to comment on how awesome Brian looked in his jewelery and halloween 2 t-shirt. Dude is hilarious about it anyways, see: his routine on night digging

This was a great episode. I really like how the arch of the Skeletons worked out and now they seem to be getting a direction. Things work out for the heroes that is why they are together. Aren't you going to feed your Roc the Bulette and Bugbears though. He could feed those to his little ones. Houg, you gotta start throwing out some illusions. I'm looking forward to great things out of you when you level up but you could have avoided this conflict if you had wanted to by scaring the monsters off.

In case anyone is wondering, Chuck Mangione's booking contact is:

Jim Gosnel

APA Agency

9200 Sunset Blvd.

LA, CA

(310) 273-0744

(310) 888-4209 - Fax

Just sayin'.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this